Rate Dr. Abe Reinhartz

Dr. Abe Reinhartz's Ratings

Dr. Reinhartz is a good physician and a kind and compassionate person. He treated and coordinated my brother's care while my brother was in hospital in TO. You cannot ask for a more diligent doctor. Thank you Dr. Reinhartz for caring for my brother. G. Sunderji, Toledo, OH

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Reinhartz has been my physician … frighteningly … for over 25 years and has never been anything but kind, cheerful and well informed. Never once has he looked down at my file to “recall” the names of my children, or for a refresher on the details as to who I am. To him, I'm not just a patient but a person. Dr. Reinhartz always greets me with a smile, a cheesy (but welcome) joke and always gives me whatever time I need. Wait times can be an issue but that’s a small price to pay for thorough and unrushed care. If I am waiting for an extended period, I just remind myself that another patient is being seen and is not being rushed … the same courtesy that will be extended to me. I’m ever so grateful to the evolutionary process so that I can give Dr. Reinhartz two thumbs up.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Dr Reinhartz is a wonderful doctor and has seen my family though really hard times. Easy to talk to and genuinely concerned. Can't fathom ever losing him as our doctor. Thanks for everything Dr A

Submitted Nov. 8, 2009 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Reinhartz's father in law, Dr. Rotstein. When Dr. Reinhartz finished Med School and started his practise, I became his patient. I believe I was around 16 or 17 at the time and now I'm 45. I can say that Dr. Reinhartz is an exceptional Doctor. He is genuine about his care and very thorough; I also consider him to be my friend. I can't imagine having another doctor. His support staff are also very kind and helpful.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Abe Reinhartz has been our family doctor since he started his practise. He is the best doctor any one can ask for caring, full of humour, very knowledgeable,very helpful on top of everything.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

I cannot say enough about this doctor. I could not think or imagine of going to anyone else. He is very knowledgable, corteous, helpful, and freindly, not to speak of his sense of humour. He is thourough, and refers appropriately.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

Dr. Abe Reinhartz has been my family doctor since he began his practice. He has always been very approachable, compasionate, a good listener and excellent knowledgeable medical doctor, always providing clear direction and backing up his diagnosis with lab/xray work or if necessary through specialist recommendation. Within the last couple of years my husband had the need of a palative care doctor. To my utmost surprise and relief found out that Dr. Reinhartz speicalized in this field. Dr. Reinhartz supported all of my husband's needs both medically and emotionally thoughout his cancer and finally to the day of his death. His bedside mannor was superior to any other. I am grateful to have such a kind, caring, experienced and friendly doctor as Dr. Abe Reinhartz.

Submitted May 22, 2007 | flag

Our family has been with Dr. Reinhartz over 25 years and would not go anywhere else. He has always been there for all of us.

Submitted May 14, 2007 | flag

no prblem too small....consider him like family. I live in brampton and i wouldnt consider another doctor. It is very clear that his vocation in in life is taking care of people.

Submitted April 27, 2007 | flag

fantastic doctor. Always able to put you at ease, very knowledgeable.

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag