Rate Dr. Rita A. Biesen-Bradley

Dr. Rita A. Biesen-Bradley's Ratings

HORRIBLE. This office is HORRIBLE. I would never recommend this doctor TO ANYONE. Even my enemies. I don't know where these good reviews have come from but they are clearly from the past... The office itself is terrible. You call, leave a message, never hear back. You call again, leave another message, never hear back. Finally, you leave a message that is rather rude, and THEN they decide to call you back. This has happened almost EVERY time I have tried to get a hold of them. You will also sit for an hour for your appt. If you have bad results on a test they took...they don't call, they send you a LETTER! ! My doctor I have now, calls me within the same DAY that I have a test, whether the results are negative or positive. So just let me say, there are GOOD doctors out there, this is not one of them. No bedside manner, always rough, no care in the world for her patients. I am glad I got away from this place!!! SO MUCH HAPPIER WITH A DIFFERENT DOCTOR! BEWARE!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

I has a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago and she was very professional and knowledgeable. In the past I have had surgeries that led to bladder issues, however this doctor took preventative steps and took special accomodations to minimize discomfort. I'm also very thankful she is my doctor during recovery.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

I have a great exprience with Dr. Biesen-Bradley I just had a surgery that she preformed and am so happy with what she did for me. shes very helpful frendly compashionate,caring of her patients, you may have to wait for her sometimes but the overall care she gives her patients is WONDERFUL.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

If it's more important for you to find a DR that's going to always be on time, or going to give you the warm and fuzzies, then find someone else. If you are looking for the BEST gyno in town, then stick with her!! She comes highly recommended. She doesn't miss a thing. having lost my mother to ovarian cancer 10 years ago treated by a different DR who dismissed all her symptoms...I will put up with longer waiting times because DR Biesen Bradley LISTENS and is very thorough in her assessment, testing, and treatment. To signify my credibility, I was referred to her about 4-5 yrs ago by a physician who sends his wife to her. I myself am a registered nurse! I think that speaks for itself.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Dr is very busy; somewhat impersonal, but extremely caring. I've been seeing her for nearly 25 yrs.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr Biesen-Bradley is an EXCELLENT Doctor!! My primary Dr.whom I wont mention over looked TWICE that I had Cancer and Dr. Biesen-Bradley took the time to listen to me and I would recommend her and her staff.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rita Biesen-Bradley, is an awesome doctor. she delivered both of my children. i was considered high risk and she did an awesome job. if i was to have any more children she would be the one i would want to deliver my baby.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

My rating is really more for the RNs on staff. If you are going in for fairly routine non-surgical needs, then make an appt with one of the amazing RNs on staff. I have been going to this office for several years and I don't think I've ever even seen Dr. Biesen-Bradley herself. She has a huge patient load. But the RNs are incredibly helpful, knowledgable, kind, open and even funny. And the wait time for an RN is much less than the doctor. Highly recommended office.

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag

I had this "doctor" several years ago during my first pregnancy. She didn't listen when I told her I felt something wasn't right (37 weeks along), I lost the baby that night. When the hospital called her to inform her she simply replied "Must have been and umbilibcal cord accident, tell her I'll see her sometime tomorrow." She treated me like crap the entire time I was in the hospital and then tried to give me anti-depressants when I left. I would NOT recommend her to anyone, EVER! She seems very rushed and cold. I've since seen 3 wonderful OB's, thank goodness!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2008 | flag

I really like her but have only seen her a couple of times. It is very annoying that she runs so late. The last time I waited almost 2 hours. I know her time is valuable, but so is mine. Seems to know her stuff.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2008 | flag