Rate Dr. Serena A. Tu

Dr. Serena A. Tu's Ratings

Dr. Tu is amazing. After going to 3 other Pediatrician after my son was born and completely disliking them, I found my son's pediatrician! She takes the time to sit and answer your questions, isn't in a rush (like most other Drs) and really cares. I recommend her to all of my friends.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Tu! She is the pediatrician for all four of my kids. She has never misdiagnosed or over-prescribed medication. Your mind will be at ease once you take your sick child in to be seen by her. She is pleasant, understanding, attentive and caring. Sometimes the wait can be long, but that's what happens when there are sick kids.

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Tu! She has been great during my son's first year. My only complaint is that the wait time is looooooong but she makes up for it by giving you lots of individual attention and listening to all questions, concerns etc...

Submitted Aug. 2, 2008 | flag