Dr. Christian F. Archambault

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Christian F. Archambault has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4294747
27/01/14 5 5 5 5 My two children have been under the care of Dr Archambault since they were days old. Very knowledgeable, personable AND personally follows up to see how his patients are doing! I love the fact that he has kids and can relate the concerns as a parent about their child.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christian" to "Christian F."
RID: 1782295
22/03/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I are so thankful to have found such a great doctor, DR. Archambault. We have a 6 month old and he's been seen by Dr. Archambault since he was just weeks old. The doctor is very professional takes time to talk to us without any rush also talks to our baby and even plays with him. He makes our visit enjoyable and fun.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1664457
18/12/11 5 5 5 5 Great diagnostician and all around wonderful personality.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1451927
28/05/11 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Archie. Both of my children are in his care and I am just so thankful to have him as there pediatrician. My comments just don't do him justice - I highly recommend Dr. Archambault!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1391016
18/03/11 5 5 5 5 The best pediatrician in San Diego! After trying two others, he came highly recommended by a friend and I have never been more grateful. He is thorough, very knowledgeable, and always good with my kids.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 881451
07/05/09 5 5 5 5 He is the BEST Pediatrician EVER! My children have been seeing him for the last 5 years. He is knowledgable, professional, personable and just overall wonderful. He actually cares about your children and your family as a whole. Can't say enough about him.
Insurance: Molina
RID: 666098
14/08/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Archmbault is very through and I'm able to get same day appointments if needed.  Respond