Rate Dr. Christian F. Archambault

Dr. Christian F. Archambault's Ratings

Hi is just great Doctor! Hi can put him self in the parents shoes! Hi take care of my kid as him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

My two children have been under the care of Dr Archambault since they were days old. Very knowledgeable, personable AND personally follows up to see how his patients are doing! I love the fact that he has kids and can relate the concerns as a parent about their child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

My husband and I are so thankful to have found such a great doctor, DR. Archambault. We have a 6 month old and he's been seen by Dr. Archambault since he was just weeks old. The doctor is very professional takes time to talk to us without any rush also talks to our baby and even plays with him. He makes our visit enjoyable and fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Great diagnostician and all around wonderful personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Archie. Both of my children are in his care and I am just so thankful to have him as there pediatrician. My comments just don't do him justice - I highly recommend Dr. Archambault!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

The best pediatrician in San Diego! After trying two others, he came highly recommended by a friend and I have never been more grateful. He is thorough, very knowledgeable, and always good with my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

He is the BEST Pediatrician EVER! My children have been seeing him for the last 5 years. He is knowledgable, professional, personable and just overall wonderful. He actually cares about your children and your family as a whole. Can't say enough about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Archmbault is very through and I'm able to get same day appointments if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645649].votes_count ]]