Rate Dr. E. Rosanne Diehl

Dr. E. Rosanne Diehl's Ratings

I was in my early 20's and had been very ill for over a year. None of my home town doctors had any idea what was wrong with me and after any number of cultures, blood work and labs, I was discouraged. Having lived a very active lifestyle (runner, hiker and all around sports nut) I could not accept that being tired all the time would be my new normal. Dr. Diehl was the first person to give me hope. No, she did not give me a magic pill to "fix" me, but she helped me change my lifestyle and habits. With the addition of proper nutrition and some medication, I am back to running around and traveling like I use to. She gave me my life back. Listen to this woman, it is worth the time and money to be healthy again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I consider this a "Boutique" doctor. Does not accept insurance of any kind and charges exorbitant prices. Then really pushy in trying to persuade you to purchase supplements from her secretary. The chill I received when I politely declined to buy the supplements was very obvious. And, I could tell the rest of the story regarding her eventually prescribing 400 mg of Naturethroid, but you get the picture. Complete waste of time, don't drive the 5 hours I did with hope for help to this physician, to her it's all about the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Diehl prescribes diet without a comprehensive evaluation. She prescribed supplements that are medically contraindicated. I had an exacerbation of my condition under her care and she refused to meet with me to discuss it. Then she finally told me I had "too many problems"..I am now thriving under another doctor's care and I am healthy. Beware

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

After many years of health care professionals' failure to diagnose and treat my conditions, I believe that Dr. Diehl truly found the solutions to help fix me naturally instead of prescribing bad medications that cause more complications and I am highly encouraged. I have never had a more thorough and caring doctor in my life. Very knowledgeable and took time to thoroughly study my medical history and really listen to my concerns. My first appointment took approx. 2 1/2 hours to go through my complete health history, exam and her recommendations. She was very thoughtful and caring about my whole health - going over every detail of my lab results and then putting me on a regimine toward whole health. I think she is a rare gem - and I'm so thankful that I found her! Years of suffering could have been avoided had I found her longest ago. She put me on the right track and feel like I am going to be healthy again! We need more doctors like her! She is a blessing! I highly recommend her!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Have never felt so cared for and listened to by a doctor in my life!! Am so gratful1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

After years of trying many expensive medicines and numerous doctors, with no results, I feel blessed to have found Dr. Diehl. She treats the cause of an illness not the symptoms like the multitude of doctors I have previously tried. She is extremely caring and willing to spend time helping patients understand their illness and provides comprehensive treatment plans. She practices "partnership medicine", where the patient is totally involved in the treatment process and not ignored as is the case in most medical practices. Patients need to be willing to be active in their treatment and not expect a miracle pill that will solve their illnesses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

age 53 total hysterectomy, was on hormone patch for 7 years, went off on my own. One year without hormone replacement of any kind, my hair was coming out,body was drying out, emotional wreck then I found Dr. Diehl, After a salvia test from her my hormone level was 9 and it should have been 900. I had been to a obgyn and had blood work but no help. I have been on a vaginal cream and other cream you put on your wrist and I feel like a new person, Have only been doing this for 2 months. Dr. Diehl knew exactly where to look. She is a medical detective and will not stop until she finds your problem. Only wish I knew her before hysterectomy was performed. I only wish I had seen a comment like this before the operation. Give her a try. I recommend her., Thanks Rosanne

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

This is the only doctor who has ever looked for the cause of my illness, Multiple Sclerosis, rather than injections with unknown effect, uppers, downers, steroids, etc. I hate to imagine where I would be without her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Dr. Diehl is wonderful. Her staff is wonderful. Could not receive better care anywhere. She is dedicated to her patients health more so than I have ever seen. Other physicians could take lessons from her. When you need help, she is there with her staff to help in anyway. THANKS DR. DIEHL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I have never found a doctor that is as knowledgeable as Dr. Diehl. The new patient appointment is the most thorough and in depth process that I've ever been through, and I found it incredibly informative. I somehow stumbled upon her name during my long search for a doctor who would work with me to find a better solution to my 14-year hypothyroidism (i.e. NOT synthroid). My phone calls were typically returned promptly, although I did sometimes find it irritating that you had to leave a message. After having my first child, I stopped seeing Dr. Diehl as I no longer had the time (or money!) to drive 3 hours to see her and to invest in fixing my health. Dr. Diehl is an amazing person and a wonderful doctor, but don't bother seeing her if you are not willing to be very proactive in fixing your health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862020].votes_count ]]