Rate Dr. Robert A. Ball

Dr. Robert A. Ball's Ratings

This guy is amazing. Pulled me out of a difficult situation that another Dr. had got me into.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613343].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Fabulous Urolgist! Dr. Ball is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated.I felt fortunate that Dr. Ball performed my renal cancer surgery. Follow up care is excellent and thorough!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

I had a really bad experience with Dr. Ball. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and was very upset about it, not knowing what to do and what would be the right treatment for me. He was very unfriendly, rude and careless. He didn't take the time to explain each of the treatment options. He is very unprofessional and I will not recommend him to anyone. It's better to find another doctor who listens to you, care about you and treat you in well manors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Checked me for repeated bladder infections. Told me how to treat it and that the patient only has to take antibiotics for 3 days not 10. Husband has prostate cancer and was given a thorough discussion of the treatment, the workings of the male organs, etc. Very knowledgable and personable Doctor. You have to wait a bit in the office but it is well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Ball is amazing and compassionate! He listened to my concerns and was very helpful in explaining the procedure to me, in spite of my many questions! His staff was also great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Rude, incompetent and careless. I had a procedure for frequent urination. The syntoms got worse after Ball's Green Light Laser procedure. After serveral visits (all follow up charged for of course) he told me to ask for a second opinion. This kind of doctor can only practice because the country has fewer MD's than it needs. We need more doctors so the competition will weed out people like Ball.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Ball has been my urologist for more than 12 years. Apart from being friendly and engaging he is also one of the best doctors I have seen. He discovered my bladder cancer about 5 years ago and was very aggressive in treating it. I have been to his office more than 50 times for checkups and cancer treatments. I have also undergone surgery for both the bladder and recently for my prostate. I feel lucky that Dr Ball is my doctor. Many patients complain that the office backs up. What they don't realize is that there are a lot of emergencies that the doctors and nurses have to handle. Be patient. If you want the best, you sometimes have to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

He is just great ! Has wonderful bedside manner with great personailty. Always will return phone calls. He preformed surgery on me at INOVA Fairfax Hospital and all the nurses there reccomend him highly. He is very up to date on new Urologic Surguries He is just great !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

The most knowledgeable physican I have seen in a while. He was very outgoing and friendly as well as very knowledgeable about everything Urology. He is very prompt on returning phone calls and very good surgeon at Inova Fairfax as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1862311].votes_count ]]