Rate Dr. Robert J. Schanzer

Dr. Robert J. Schanzer's Ratings

Doctor Schanzer is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He listens to what you have to say without feeling like you are being rushed out. He takes his time to explain what he sees and what may be the problem. He is compassionate and cares about his patients. His front staff needs to be a bit friendlier so patients feel comfortable when signing in and feel like they want to come back.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

THE GIRLS IN THE BACK ARE VERY HELPFUL . THE NURSE & RECEPTIONIST ARE RUDE AND NASTY . THEY HAVE VERY VULGAR LANGUAGE AND INSULT PATIENTS . LOVE THE DOCTOR HATE THE FRONT STAFF.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Staff doesn't even know who is waiting to see the doctor in the waiting room. Waited over 45 minutes with no acknowledgement at all.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

Dr Schanzer is the most helpful and thorough doctor I have ever seen. Moreover, he has an exceptionally kind and thoughtful personality. He takes a great history. He handles questions from family members in a professional yet kind manner. When facing a grave diagnosis, he gave me and family great hope.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

great experience, pleasant staff, overall I was well taken care of

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

His Staff is rude and hated every second being there. The doctor is amazing but the staff is HORRIBLE! I AM NEVER GOING BACK. Receptionist and Nurse are disgustingly nasty.

Submitted March 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. schanzer is kind and compassionate. he was very thorough and listened to all my complaints. I did not feel rushed on any of my visits. He expalianed everything to me and solved all my problems. I would refer him to anyone in need of a cardiologist without hesitating.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

As an ER nurse in a hospital who admits Dr Schanzer, and a daughter of one of his patients, I would rank him as outstanding. He is extremely compassionate, caring, knowledgable, and open to discussing treatments.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Schanzer is the best there is. He put me at ease and explained all to me. i am glad he was recommended to me

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

the doctor was friendly and knowledgeable/ he really but me at ease. he answered all my questions

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag