Rate Dr. John C. Andresen

Dr. John C. Andresen's Ratings

He is wonderful and listens. He always makes sure my girls are given the best care and truly is concerned for their well being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Excellent Pediatrician. I am a nurse myself and totally trust him to care for my daughter! A couple of my other nurse friends take their children to him too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Excellent, Knowledgeable, Friendly and Very Caring doctor! We are so Blessed to have found him and his EXCELLENT clinic staff, especially Nurse Amy! Dr Andresen is always willng to take the time to explain all procedures and answer any questions. THANK YOU DR ANDRESEN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Very good doctor! Glad we switched to him. He is very good with kids and takes his time, does not rush to get to next patient. Makes kids feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][645927].votes_count ]]