Rate Dr. Dayana N. Coffler

Dr. Dayana N. Coffler's Ratings

Dr. Coffler treated me also. She is very good. Her father was a Gynecologist in Haifa and her sister is a Dentist too. She is named after Moshe Dayan the Israeli general behind the six-day war victory. Dayana is a true commander herself; she has 4 kids and a husband to take care of! Wonder woman.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I'm new to the area and had to find a new dentist fast because of a chipped tooth, which became infected and turned out to need a root canal. I am so lucky to have someone recommend Dr. Coffler. She is as compassionate as she is skilled. She was so careful to be sure the tooth really needed the root canal before proceeding. I'd never had anyone have so many methods to check and double check the health of a tooth. I'm so excited about her, I'm writing this before the numbness has worn off. I highly recommend her to young and old alike. My adult daughter is going to her next week!!

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Coffler is truly the most amazing Dentist I have ever had. She is obviously passionate about her work, but also 100% caring to her patients and staff. I have noticed after every check-up or cleaning that my teeth are as white as if I had whitened them. She is extremely meticulous and as thorough as you can get! I even had braces and my teeth looked great. Everytime I call to office, she is always available...even afterhours. You can tell how much effort she puts into her practice and being the most helpful and having the best service a patient could get. Thanks alot to Dr. Coffler for giving me the confidence of a perfect smile!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag