Dr. David Greenberg

Rate Dr. David Greenberg

Dr. David Greenberg's Ratings

His office is busy yes. What an amazing team and great atmosphere. I had back pain which I found out was related to poor foot posture. After treatment and orthotics,I've never felt better. Dr.G and his staff are miracle workers. I feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Greenberg and his associates are amazing. Gentile, kind and very knowledgeable. no matter how busy the office is, they make you feel that you are important and take the time to explain all to you. His office staff always greet you with friendly smiles and are so accommodating if you call with a problem. The way in which you are treated at Feet Docs is a
refreshing change from the norm. I would highly recommend them!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and kind. Listened to my concerns. Wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Did not help in treating my plantar fascitis. My feet problem is now worse than before. It is a total waste of money and time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564929].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Excellent team the office are very clean . The whole experience is professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Hello, I went to see Dr Greenberg because he is one of the few podiatrists working in Ottawa. I went to see him for orthotics, however, he spoke to me about surgery. When I indicated that I am not able to do surgery at the present time, he seemed really uninterested for the rest of the session. In my follow up session, he did not even enter the room or sit on a chair to speak to me. He was standing outside the door and seemed very callous and wanting to get rid of me as soon as possible. Now I am actually considering surgery, and I would never get surgery with such an uncaring and arrogant doctor. With all due respect, the individuals who work for Dr Greenberg and who rated him on this website, you can say the most wonderful things about him since he pays your saleries. What matters is how he treats his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1863144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are amazing. I had Hyprocure stents surgically implanted in both ankles and Dr. Greenberg and his team were professional, supportive and compassionate. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, to answer my questions and to offer advice. Both the surgery and my recovery have gone very smoothly thanks to them. The procedure is not covered by OHIP but it includes all the follow up visits, air-casts and braces. And the results have been nothing short of spectacular. My plantar fasciitis is all but gone, my back and knee pain have disappeared. Even this short time after the procedures, I can walk without pain much farther than I could ever have walked before. Dr. Greenberg and his fabulous staff have given me back the ability to run and walk and do yoga again! They have my highest recommendation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1863143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I was concerned with my appt with FeetDocs and Dr. Greenberg since his reviews were mixed. But I was desperate to deal with a heel wart that my family doc would not get rid of through freezing for over 3 months. Dr. Greenberg cut out the wart on my first visit and I had my 2nd follow up today. Nothing but great service from him and his staff. It is a busy office and he is not there to make friends. I don't need another friend. I needed a good podiatrist and am very pleased. Too bad OHIP does not cover these doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1863142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Greenberg and his staff to anyone. After many attempts to correct my daughter's ingrown toenail issues I was thankfully pointed in the direction of Dr Greenberg. I found both the doctor and his staff extremely professional and knowledgeable. The appointment was made quickly. All explanations were thorough and professional. Time was taken to answer all questions. My daughter felt completely reassured and confident. The follow up was done in the same fashion and all teaching was reinforced. As a health care professional myself I was impressed with the time taken explaining what to expect. There were no surprises. It was a pleasure to see the staff as a whole working as a cohesive team. It was evident that they enjoy their jobs and are professionals. Special kudos go to Sue RN for her professionalism and compassion. Thank you once again Dr Greenberg for doing what you obviously care about. Your patients are truly lucky to benefit from your skill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1863141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Very unhelpful. Waited six months for my appt. Saw me for less than three minutes. Saw staff for anything else. He jabbed me with a needle without telling me side effects or what to expect. Didn't give me any advice for plantar fasciitis. I was given poor photocopies showing a stretch and letting me know I could have a different treatment at $90 a pop. I was not told to rest my foot but encouraged to keep up my very active, hard work out regime. My $700 orthotic broke after one month. He is a money grubber. Not interested in helping pain. He is a shame to the title of doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1863146].votes_count ]]