Dr. David Greenberg

Dr. David Greenberg

Rate Dr. David Greenberg

Dr. David Greenberg's Ratings

Excellent team the office are very clean . The whole experience is professional

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Hello, I went to see Dr Greenberg because he is one of the few podiatrists working in Ottawa. I went to see him for orthotics, however, he spoke to me about surgery. When I indicated that I am not able to do surgery at the present time, he seemed really uninterested for the rest of the session. In my follow up session, he did not even enter the room or sit on a chair to speak to me. He was standing outside the door and seemed very callous and wanting to get rid of me as soon as possible. Now I am actually considering surgery, and I would never get surgery with such an uncaring and arrogant doctor. With all due respect, the individuals who work for Dr Greenberg and who rated him on this website, you can say the most wonderful things about him since he pays your saleries. What matters is how he treats his patients.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are amazing. I had Hyprocure stents surgically implanted in both ankles and Dr. Greenberg and his team were professional, supportive and compassionate. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, to answer my questions and to offer advice. Both the surgery and my recovery have gone very smoothly thanks to them. The procedure is not covered by OHIP but it includes all the follow up visits, air-casts and braces. And the results have been nothing short of spectacular. My plantar fasciitis is all but gone, my back and knee pain have disappeared. Even this short time after the procedures, I can walk without pain much farther than I could ever have walked before. Dr. Greenberg and his fabulous staff have given me back the ability to run and walk and do yoga again! They have my highest recommendation!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I was concerned with my appt with FeetDocs and Dr. Greenberg since his reviews were mixed. But I was desperate to deal with a heel wart that my family doc would not get rid of through freezing for over 3 months. Dr. Greenberg cut out the wart on my first visit and I had my 2nd follow up today. Nothing but great service from him and his staff. It is a busy office and he is not there to make friends. I don't need another friend. I needed a good podiatrist and am very pleased. Too bad OHIP does not cover these doctors.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Greenberg and his staff to anyone. After many attempts to correct my daughter's ingrown toenail issues I was thankfully pointed in the direction of Dr Greenberg. I found both the doctor and his staff extremely professional and knowledgeable. The appointment was made quickly. All explanations were thorough and professional. Time was taken to answer all questions. My daughter felt completely reassured and confident. The follow up was done in the same fashion and all teaching was reinforced. As a health care professional myself I was impressed with the time taken explaining what to expect. There were no surprises. It was a pleasure to see the staff as a whole working as a cohesive team. It was evident that they enjoy their jobs and are professionals. Special kudos go to Sue RN for her professionalism and compassion. Thank you once again Dr Greenberg for doing what you obviously care about. Your patients are truly lucky to benefit from your skill

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Very unhelpful. Waited six months for my appt. Saw me for less than three minutes. Saw staff for anything else. He jabbed me with a needle without telling me side effects or what to expect. Didn't give me any advice for plantar fasciitis. I was given poor photocopies showing a stretch and letting me know I could have a different treatment at $90 a pop. I was not told to rest my foot but encouraged to keep up my very active, hard work out regime. My $700 orthotic broke after one month. He is a money grubber. Not interested in helping pain. He is a shame to the title of doctor!!

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

I have a similar experience as some others here. Surgery was performed, but it didn't go as had been previously explained to me, he removed too much bone & has permanently disfigured both of my feet. I live with daily pain as a result caused by this doctor's ineptness, I can no longer run as I did prior. His bedside manner is pitiful at best. He offered to redo the surgery for free, but was unwilling to offer any hope that he could effectively repair the damage he inflicted. In fact, he said he would redo the surgery the same as before, which made absolutely no sense. I was left in tears & he simply walked out on me, one of his staff saw my distress while walking by the room & came in to try & offer some comfort. Other medical professionals who have seen my feet since have stated to me that "he ****ed" me & they have no idea why he would have performed the surgery as he did. An infection causing blood poisoning ensued as well. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS FROM THIS DOCTOR!

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

After many, many years of suffering with my feet, I got the courage up to look into getting my feet fixed. I am so happy I did it . The Dr. and staff are very professional and really helped me to cope with my anxiety. There was no pressure and I was made to feel very comfortable the entire time. I have one foot done now and am looking forward to having my other foot done real soon. I can't wait to wear sandals and to show off my new feet.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

The most competent podiatrist I have ever met. I have referred many people to him, and all have been satisfied with their treatment plans.

Submitted June 28, 2010 | flag

I am so far very happy with everything I have had done. Ingorwn toe nails and bone spurs. The office is very busy but that is a good sign. Although they are very busy, the entire staff was helpful and compasionate. They spent just enough time with me and helped me deal with my anxiety and fear. The procedure went smoothly and the staff was efficient and professional. They have things thay can do to help calm anxious nerves. The healing is going to be long and painful but that is to be expected. Sore feet and toes are painful. It is a sensitive area. So far so good. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. I am looking forward to be able to comment after my healing is done because I am sure the staff will follow up and help me until my nails are grown in and in good condition. Thanks to the whole staff.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag