Dr. David Greenberg

Rate Dr. David Greenberg

Dr. David Greenberg's Ratings

I think the stent implants is a lot of hype. I have one that is causing me a lot of pain and I would recommend people think twice before getting one. This is being overprescribed in my view.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Stent implants. No more back pain. Everyone in there has great bedside manner. Lots of laughing going on amongst the staff. That's rare these days. Family atmosphere. Love love!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I wouldnt go to anyone else. What a great experience and even greater results. Had stent implatnts. Best investment I've ever made. Thank you Dr G and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

So odd to read negative reviews... Yes, the treatment is expensive and the office is busy, but they do evrything to help and are very professional. The doctor is there to diagnose and offer treatment. In fact, he permomed some of my treatment for plantar fasciatis. One has to be realistic -- plantar fasciatis is not going anywhere once you've experienced it. But I didn't need a cane after two treatments. Nobody else could help me. What else can ine expect from a doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

His office is busy yes. What an amazing team and great atmosphere. I had back pain which I found out was related to poor foot posture. After treatment and orthotics,I've never felt better. Dr.G and his staff are miracle workers. I feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Greenberg and his associates are amazing. Gentile, kind and very knowledgeable. no matter how busy the office is, they make you feel that you are important and take the time to explain all to you. His office staff always greet you with friendly smiles and are so accommodating if you call with a problem. The way in which you are treated at Feet Docs is a
refreshing change from the norm. I would highly recommend them!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and kind. Listened to my concerns. Wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Did not help in treating my plantar fascitis. My feet problem is now worse than before. It is a total waste of money and time!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564929].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

Excellent team the office are very clean . The whole experience is professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Hello, I went to see Dr Greenberg because he is one of the few podiatrists working in Ottawa. I went to see him for orthotics, however, he spoke to me about surgery. When I indicated that I am not able to do surgery at the present time, he seemed really uninterested for the rest of the session. In my follow up session, he did not even enter the room or sit on a chair to speak to me. He was standing outside the door and seemed very callous and wanting to get rid of me as soon as possible. Now I am actually considering surgery, and I would never get surgery with such an uncaring and arrogant doctor. With all due respect, the individuals who work for Dr Greenberg and who rated him on this website, you can say the most wonderful things about him since he pays your saleries. What matters is how he treats his patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1863144].votes_count ]]