Rate Dr. Hernan I. Vargas

Dr. Hernan I. Vargas's Ratings

Dr. Vargas is one doctor that will always stand out in my mind as one of the most competent and caring people I have ever met. I didn't like to hear that I would have to have a Radical mastectomy, but the way he conveyed the news was incredibly kind and factual. I knew I was in the best possible hands and that feeling never wavered throughout the entire process. Really can't say enough good things about him. Didn't like the circumstances under which we met, but am honored to know him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I have no words to describe him, no one is complete and perfect, but Dr. Vargas is complete and perfect. Trust him with all your problems and he'll find a way to make you feel better. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer (Stage 1-2), it was very hard to accept this fact and stay calm, but with Dr. Vargas's help and all the attentions we went through everything and now its all good. Also, his staff is amazing. Thank you for all the help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2401146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I first time met best my favorite doctor name is dr H Vargas is very impressed and real good care about my breast issue I am so proud he start learn to sign language for me and sweet, called me how do I feel after surgery I told him I feel great fine AWESOME!! I just moved in Frederick, Maryland from Louisiana less a year 2013. I am happy meet new dr Vargas !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I consider Dr Vargas as one of the most professional surgeon. He handles the patient mentality and illness at the same time. He keep that friendly smile that make the patient feel calm and relax. Because of his medical knowledge, the patient feels more confidence about his ability to perform the surgery. I recommend him for any breast cancer surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I had breast cancer and Dr. Vargas was referred to me. Dr. Vargas is one of the most human surgeon I have met. He takes the time to talk to me and explain my options. When you are sick, understanding and kindness go a long way. And surgery went great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Vargas is one of the best Doctors I have ever met; he explained my case and verified all the details concerning my case. Dr. Vargas exposed a high professionality to make me feel comfortable in dealing with my medical case. Dr. Vargas is a very experienced and cares for his patients and has a great and cooperative staff. Ruwaidah Dawood and her family are grateful to Dr. Vargas and his staff. Ruwaidah Dawood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

When you are diagnosed with cancer, you not only want a surgeon who is the best in their field, but someone who you can trust and treats you with kindness and sensitivity. Dr. Vargas is a great example of this. Having seen many doctors for breast cancer, I can tell you he is one of the best--with expert knowledge, technical skill, bedside manner, and just being there to help you through the process. In addition, both the medical and administrative staff is beyond compare to any other office I've dealt with. As upsetting as a cancer diagnosis can be, if you have it and need a surgeon, working with Dr. Vargas makes it easier to deal with. He's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Having received my breast cancer diagnosis and not knowing where to turn, a friend highly recommended Dr. Vargas. He showed genuine concern not only for me, but also for my family going through this difficult time. He was very patient with all of our questions and made sure we understood everything. He made me feel like I was his only patient. I was most impressed with his timely call backs with results and the fact that he made these calls himself even late at night. His compassion and care made going through this diagnosis and surgery so much easier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Absoluteley fantastic- I highly recommend this doctor. He very knowledgeable and has an awesome personality. Staff is great also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Being told I had breast cancer completely left me feeling numb inside and out!!!! Luckily I had Dr. Vargas as my surgeon, he made things make sense and he cared about my questions and concerns...he made me feel so comfortable !!! My surgery was perfect and I am healing just fine!!!! His bedside manner is so awesome, not to mention he's very handsome:) Cant wait to go back and see him for my 6 month check up!!!! He also is very good at returning calls himself, not have someone from his staff call!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][646280].votes_count ]]