Rate Dr. Barry M. Cohen

Dr. Barry M. Cohen's Ratings

I accompanied my 85 year old mother to see Dr.Cohen. I was extremely pleased with him. Many doctors are very impatient with elderly people and prefer to speak with me. He was extremely respectful of my mother, very knowledgeable and very thorough. He took his time, talked us through the situation and options and was the only doctor we have seen who repeatedly asked if we had any questions and not to be shy about asking anything. I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

One of the finest doctors anywhere. Always there when you need him. Very

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I usually get on here to tell folks about less than great Drs, I thought it was high time to praise a great one. Dr Cohen is genuinely caring and respectful. He takes his time with each patient (which is the only reason you may wait a bit. He shakes my hand when he sees me and looks me right in the eye when we talk. He treats the body as a whole which I find is rare in Drs these days. He is excellent.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

My wife and I both have warm feelings towards Dr. Cohen.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cohen has done heart surgery on my dad. He is extremely knowledgable and there is no one I would trust more. He always takes the time to answer all of our questions and sincerely cares for his patients. I would strongly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

barry saved my life he new what to do when to do it.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2007 | flag