Rate Dr. Manfred Ziesmann

Dr. Manfred Ziesmann's Ratings

I got a nose surgery and he almost made it perfect I am really pleased with what he did he made my nose look a lot better

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

i am extremely pleased so fair, only day 13 after full lipectomy. my esteem has risen already, and after swelling and full recovery, will surely be more happy. i d recommend this PS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have to say that I haven't been impressed with Dr.Ziesmann. I had my hopes high when I first came to see him and thought my life was going to change immediately. But reality hit me. I was 16 when I had my first surgery, and the scars on my arm did not look better than before, so I had another surgery and it still wasn't better. To me it looks worse! I have a long fat red scar on my arm which I am currently healing with laser treatment but it is taking so long and I barely see any improvement over the last 2 years. I am constantly depressed because of my scar,I am desperate to wear t-shirts and tank tops and go swimming like all normal people. But I don't have any confidence or self esteem to show my ugly scars to people. I don't feel like Dr. ziesmann actually cares about how I feel even when I talked to him about all of this in person, he didn't really show sympathy for me at all! I can longer take it. I will not put up with his bad service anymore!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

I went to see Dr. Zeismann for severe arthritis problems in both hands under the advice of a physiotherapist who was adamant this doctor was gifted in his field. 8 surgeries later, including a joint fusion on 1 thumb that was never stable after having the surgery, I realized this doctor was not helping my problem but causing further damage. This surgeon doesn’t even order x–rays in a timely manner to pinpoint problems or read x-rays at all when they had been taken. He completely misses a broken part in my hand as a result of not reading the x-rays leaving me in excruciating pain. He also did several surgeries to remove scar tissue, yet referred to the procedure on the paperwork as Neuroma removal which is a higher charging surgery to the client. This doctor was always late or flying off on vacations or seminars which made it impossible to track him down. His bedside manner stinks & so does his approach towards basic 101 reparative surgeries. I would never pay this doctor another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Very pleased with Dr. Ziesmann ! He was great and did a great job ! I had my upper eyelids done and neck lipo. I had an allergic reaction to the T3's and I phoned his cell, he called me right back and gave me instructions ! The nursing staff kept in touch with me and gave me Dr. Ziesmann's email address so I could give him pictures of my rash to keep him informed! I live 6hrs from his office. On my post op check he was very nice and helpful because now I had gotten a bad cold so he prescribed some cough medicine. I would recommend him to my friends and family !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

I recently had a breast lift & armpit reduction. My surgery was painful. What surgery is not painful? I had a bit of scarring which is being taken care of now at - no charge. I find Dr Ziesmann friendly but a busy man. What good surgeons aren't busy? I would recommend Dr Ziesmann, I think he is a great Doctor. It would be nice if his office staff were as friendly as his medical staff e.g.- Nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Ziesmann is both one of the most experienced and knowledgable in the field of breast augmentations for Central Canada. I went in with high expectations and was not disappointed. He did a fantastic job, He and the entire staff were very helpful and knowledgable. I have never had any procedures done, and have never gone under for anything, and they made me feel at ease and comfortable. Now almost a year later I am still happy with my ladies ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I went to Dr.Zeismann about a month ago, for a simple mole removal. He was over 2 hours late for the appointment, which started me off on the wrong foot to begin with. The nurses were very friendly, but had joked that he is always late for his morning appointments. In my opinion, if you know you are always late for your appointments in the morning, don't schedule appointments so early. The procedure lasted no more than 20 minutes. After the procedure he informed me that the stitches he used in my back were dissolvable and would go away on their own, but the ones used in my foot were not and i would have to go in 10 days to get the stitches taken out of my foot. Now, a month later the scab it produced on my back has fallen off, only to show that the stitches he used in my back were in fact NOT dissolvable stitches. I am now having to go back into the hospital to get these stitches cut out because they have been in there for a month. I would not recommend, or use Dr.Zeismann again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I recently had a mole removal on my face that I was extremely self conscious about, and went into surgery very nervous. Dr Ziesmann, and his nurses were extremely helpful, and so friendly to talk to during the operation. He and his staff calmed my nerves. I am still healing, but the incision looks fantastic, zero bruising or redness. VERY thankful to Dr Ziesmann for helping me with a large self esteem issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

My daughter had breast correction surgery with Dr. Z almost 6 years ago and although he maybe wasn't the most personable Dr., we found everything to be timely, courteous and professional. He looked at her when other Dr.s wouldn't and it was greatly appreciated as we were dealing with a HUGE body image issue that he thankfully corrected! I went to him 5 years ago for breast reduction and hip liposuction. I'd seen other nasty results of breast reduction and discussed my concerns with him. He was very straight forward and upfront with what I should expect and I can say that I had absolutely NO pain and an extremely quick recovery time with very little visible scarring. I had some 'dog ears' that are very common with breast reduction surgery and he took care of them, as requested, free of charge at an appropriate time after surgery. I'm a good healer and had realistic expectations and I consider myself very lucky to have had Dr. Z as my and my daughter's surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1864498].votes_count ]]