Rate Dr. Thomas Kachel

Dr. Thomas Kachel's Ratings

Dr. Kachel listened to me and we discussed a treatment plan that allowed me to avoid surgery, which was my primary concern. He was professional and kind. The perfect combination!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Pleasant, confident, consummate surgeon. Superior support staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Kachel is very knowledgable. He takes the time needed to diagnose and explain proceedures. I felt very comfortable discussing my concerns and felt confident in his ability, diagnosis, and treatment. I have recommended him to many friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Tom Kachel is an excellent physician. He is unpretentious, down-to-earth, and he'll tell you the truth. Although there are higher profile urologic surgeons who perform the difficult radical prostatectomy on cancer patients, none are better. Kachel is particularly sensitive to issues concerning quality of life (preserving the bladder neck to give the patient a better chance at full continence, for example) and is always responsive to phone calls. When chatting with him, I have never felt rushed or that I was inconveniencing him; If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer and are looking for a superb surgeon to perform radical retropubic prostatectomy to remove the prostate, he's as good as there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140951].votes_count ]]