Rate Dr. Eugene J. Nowak

Dr. Eugene J. Nowak's Ratings

Prior to my procedure, I measured 35 chest, 34 waist, and 36 mid-ab. After thermolipo, my measurements were 34-31 1/4-31 1/2. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results I have had. In the beginning, I was extremely nervous during my consultation about what thermolipo would entail. Dr. Nowak was understanding and patiently answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. Before, during, and after my procedure, Dr. Nowak and his staff have been nothing but kind. Though I had thermolipo at the end of 2012, I waited about 6 months to provide a testimonial to see if there would be any change in how Dr. Nowak and his staff would treat me since my procedure was over. They have continued to treat me well whenever I come in for follow-up appointments. I plan to stay with Dr. Nowak for other treatments I may need.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.Nowak and his staff are amazing. I was referred from a friend and was very happy. I had juvederm injected in my lips at a previous place and Dr.Nowak fixed them to perfection. They have a great Botox plan that is very reasonable. Very pleased with this doctor and his staff.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

When I turned 32 my acne problems aggravated even more.I wanted to see a doctor who was not just trying to sell me his own products but who really cared about taking care of my skin. Is been 8 months since I started seeing Dr. Nowak for my acne problems and my skin has NEVER looked better; I expected good results, but not amazing results such as the ones I see now. After many years of suffering with acne, this is the first time I have not have a breakout in the past 6 months. I would completely, without a doubt recommend Dr. Nowak. And I want to thank him for giving me back confidence of not having to worry about how my skin looks anymore.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag