Rate Dr. Stephen McCoy

Dr. Stephen McCoy's Ratings

Great at writing scrpts but not much on helping otherwise. Where is he now? Left and we have no idea where our files are, we weren't even given the chance to get them. Known him a long time and feel for what he and his family are going through but no, he is not a good doctor. I wish him well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

THE best doctor in town if you have to wait it's worth it he seems know everything that has every been wrong with me and he is one of the most caring people i have ever met

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

My husband is off work until he has an all clear from the Dr. He's changed appointments twice and left a note on the door to say nobody is in today the third time. No phone calls from secretaries. The walk in clinic would have had his results in 3 days, it's been 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

His staff are very unprofessional. No phone calls have ever been returned. The secretary has called me and given me lab results for the wrong patient!! The nurse in the office seems very nervous and unsure about anything she seems to do. Dr. McCoy is a knowledgable doctor if you can ever get in to see him. He rescheduled my appointments 4 times!!!! I have also waited for over 3 hours in the office only then to be told he won't be able to see me. I'm in the process of finding another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

He is not only a great doctor. But a cool guy. I really appreciated his style and sincerity. Had to wait to get an appointment quite a while, but glad I did. Bravo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Mccoy is excellent! he is very caring, and extremely friendly! he always seems to know whats the matter, and always fixes the problem. the red head nurse on the other hand... shes nasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Mccoy is a one of a kind doctor, who I'm fortunate and happy to have. He treats you like a friend, not a patient, taking the time to make sure you feel comfortable with your health and know the reasoning behind any prescriptions, precautions or recommendations he may make. That's why the wait can be a little long at times, but everything comes with a price. And I am more than willing to wait if that means I get a good quality visit. His knowledge is endless, so you can depend that he is making the right decisions. When he wasn't at the office and I went to a doctor in the States for a certain health problem they didn't know, he had figured it out when he returned with just one appointment. I was surprised, but that's what you get from a good doctor. The staff is great as well, especially the boy who you can tell is really interested in the patient's well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

very reliable dr. when in his office. wait times are usually lengthy but worth the wait. questions r always answered, even some just sprung on him. tells u how it is, never beats around the bush. doesn't believe that all things are judged on stats and get to know patients and personalities well. it would be very unfortunate to lose such a great doctor in an area where they are extremly hard to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. McCoy is an amazing,knowledgable, and compassionate Medical Doctor ! He even spoke to me on the phone ( not requested ).That is almost unheard of in this day of medical urgency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. McCoy's for many years. There is nobody that knows more then him, if you need that extra care he will take the time to give it to you and explains alot when other doctors don't. He has never rushed me out of a visit or left me feeling I had more questions he treats me as a preson. I do have to wait sometimes but I know it's because he's giving the best care and my health is worth every single extra second no office is on time so waiting is part of it all. I can't say how much this Doctor has done from me and my family and has gone above and beyond to make sure we get proper care, proper tests and all the extra efforts he does that in this day and age others wouldn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864936].votes_count ]]