You may also like

Rate Dr. Stephen McCoy

Dr. Stephen McCoy's Ratings

Not sure where any of you are getting this stuff. He was not a good doctor but yes he could write scripts. He talked the talk but did not walk the walk of even an average doctor. Left without contacting many of his patience's and no idea where our family health records are. What kind of a person would do that? I have known him a long time too but doesn't change what he has done. Maybe there is time, he could still do right by his patients but as for us now, could find a good thing to say about him or his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Great at writing scrpts but not much on helping otherwise. Where is he now? Left and we have no idea where our files are, we weren't even given the chance to get them. Known him a long time and feel for what he and his family are going through but no, he is not a good doctor. I wish him well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

THE best doctor in town if you have to wait it's worth it he seems know everything that has every been wrong with me and he is one of the most caring people i have ever met

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

My husband is off work until he has an all clear from the Dr. He's changed appointments twice and left a note on the door to say nobody is in today the third time. No phone calls from secretaries. The walk in clinic would have had his results in 3 days, it's been 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2010

His staff are very unprofessional. No phone calls have ever been returned. The secretary has called me and given me lab results for the wrong patient!! The nurse in the office seems very nervous and unsure about anything she seems to do. Dr. McCoy is a knowledgable doctor if you can ever get in to see him. He rescheduled my appointments 4 times!!!! I have also waited for over 3 hours in the office only then to be told he won't be able to see me. I'm in the process of finding another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

He is not only a great doctor. But a cool guy. I really appreciated his style and sincerity. Had to wait to get an appointment quite a while, but glad I did. Bravo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Mccoy is excellent! he is very caring, and extremely friendly! he always seems to know whats the matter, and always fixes the problem. the red head nurse on the other hand... shes nasty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Mccoy is a one of a kind doctor, who I'm fortunate and happy to have. He treats you like a friend, not a patient, taking the time to make sure you feel comfortable with your health and know the reasoning behind any prescriptions, precautions or recommendations he may make. That's why the wait can be a little long at times, but everything comes with a price. And I am more than willing to wait if that means I get a good quality visit. His knowledge is endless, so you can depend that he is making the right decisions. When he wasn't at the office and I went to a doctor in the States for a certain health problem they didn't know, he had figured it out when he returned with just one appointment. I was surprised, but that's what you get from a good doctor. The staff is great as well, especially the boy who you can tell is really interested in the patient's well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

very reliable dr. when in his office. wait times are usually lengthy but worth the wait. questions r always answered, even some just sprung on him. tells u how it is, never beats around the bush. doesn't believe that all things are judged on stats and get to know patients and personalities well. it would be very unfortunate to lose such a great doctor in an area where they are extremly hard to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. McCoy is an amazing,knowledgable, and compassionate Medical Doctor ! He even spoke to me on the phone ( not requested ).That is almost unheard of in this day of medical urgency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1864937].votes_count ]]