Rate Dr. Cam Lowden

Dr. Cam Lowden's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr.Lowden for a long time, since he took over for Dr.Hilderman. All I can say about this doctor is he is wonderful. He listens to you and doesn't rush you at all. He cares and will go above and beyond to help you. Another point to make is that it's unusual that you have to wait more than 10 mins to see him. It's sad that Dianne left because she would make room for you if she thought you needed to see him right away which this new girl doesn't do. Overall Dr.Lowden is an amazing doctor and trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lowden since he setup practice on Pembina. He takes the time to listen, and refers you when needed. Pity Dianne retired, but the new one is catching on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I must post on here about Diane the receptionist, she is so very uncaring and makes you feel simply awful just for calling....when going in the office she makes you feel like you shouldn't even be there and when you try to tell Dr. Lowden he will NOT listen to you I have left there in tears because of her and now I believe she is training Sandi who is just as bad if not worse...I would not recommend this Clinic to anyone because of the treatment you receive from the front desk I am worried to call there because Diane is so rude.....Dr. Lowden well he does rush you out I guess that is why the service is so fast I don't feel my questions are answered properly and this is why I have changed family doctors mostly because of Diane and Sandy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Terrific Doctor - Punctual, Knowledgeable, not too proud to refer me to a specialist if necessary. Always listens well and never treats anything as trivial. Our whole family goes to see Dr. Lowden and he has been tremendous with all of us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Terrible doctor. Misdiagnosed my grandmother time and time again, despite the fact that he was her doctor for years. Treated this woman of 80+ years very roughly, yanking her limbs this way and that when she complained of intense abdominal pain, and the feeling that something was inside her. Dr. Lowden challenged her to show him by yanking her leg up, which caused her enough pain to put her into tears. My grandmother was later dosed with advanced colorectal cancer and died within a week of diagnosis. This man should be removed from practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

Excellent, kind and caring doctor; great staff. I had a very serious skin infection in my face, recognized the condition and called Diane who got me in right away. Dr L does not over prescribe drugs (like some doctors I've known) and tries to find safe alternatives that will cure the problem, but doesn't hesitate to prescribe the 'big guns' when they're called for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Listens to you when you tell him about how you feel Answer your questions as best he can

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2008

The ONLY physician I've ever trusted to care for my parents. He is one of the best physicians I've worked with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2007

This doctor is probably the finest in Winnipeg. He treats his patients with respect and as a human being. I have never felt rushed when visiting him. He is very thorough and overall one of the most decent human beings I have met. Diane, the receptionist is also very accomodating. Way to go and keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2007

always takes time to hear me out with my medical problems, Has done an excellent job treating me and I am very pleased with the results to date.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1866183].votes_count ]]