Rate Dr. David E. Rojer

Dr. David E. Rojer's Ratings

Spent time with you to listen to your concerns. My treatment was well done.

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

I have been taking my Mother-In-Law and my Mother to Dr. Rojer for over four years and I have found him to be very thorough, compassionate, a good listener and willing to try all methods to relieve pain before suggesting surgery. He has replaced my mother-in-laws hip and knee and she is pain free and back to driving and and going places on her own, at the age of 82. Dr. Rojer replaced both of my mom's knees two years apart and she is now back to doing all normal activities. She is 84 years old. Both pain free and were pain free immediately after the surgery, in fact they were up walking immediately after the surgery!! I would highly recommend Dr. Rojer and the Union County Orthopedic Group - they are a wonderful group of doctors and the office staff and Surgical Coordinators and Physicians Assistants and Phil who oversees the Joint Replacement center as well as the Occupational Therapy group and Physical Therapy groups - all made both Mom's recovery a quick and successful!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

GOOD MORNING ALL AND GODBLESS...IN SEPTEMPER OF 2013. I WENT IN TO SPEAK TO DR.PEDERWIT ON A PAINFUL PROBLEM I VE BEEN DEALING WITH FOR EIGHT YEARS...JUST COULDNT TAKE THE PAIN ANY LONGER.I MUST ADMIT AM HONERED AND HONESTLY TO SAY A VERY WELL KNOWN AND RESPECTED DR. MY THANKS TO HIM. ANYWAY HE REFERRED ME TO DR. DAVID E. ROJER HIP SURGEON...ON AUGUST 20 2012. HE PERFORMED A TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT ON ME AND HAPPY TO SAY THE SURGERY WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS THANKS TO HIS UNIQUE SKILL AND EXPERTNESS ITS BEEN 6MONTHS SINCE MY SURGERY I AM ABLE TO WALK AGAIN WITHOUT ANY PAIN GOT MY LIFE BACK FULL RECOVERY THANK YOU DR. DAVID E. ROJER FOR A LIFE WITHOUT PAIN....

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I ended up having surgery on my knee (torn meniscus). I am experiencing great results so far. I went from not really being able to walk to walking with no real limp at all In 5-1/2 weeks. My flexibility, stability and strength are still on the rise with each day. I am very satisfied as it feels like this doctor gave me my life back. I would refer him to others for sure.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rojer is an excellent doctor. He took great care of me during my knee replacement. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I had 2 knee replacements performed by Dr. Rojer. The right was done 2005 and the left was done 2006. I was called his poster child because I did so well. Dr. Rojer is the best orthopedist. He has a wonderful bed side manner and I never had a problem with my knees. I live in Whiting now and brag about him to everyone. He is excellent, smart, very very knowledgable and I would never go to a different Dr. He is simply the best.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rojer rushed through all three of my visits - took only 5 minutes to explain that he was going to do surgery on my knee and didn't bother to explain the other results in my MRI - there were 5 things wrong with my knee - he only told me one - the one that he was going to do surgery on. He never remembered that he saw me before - introduced himself each of the two follow up visits. Then sat there and dictated into a recorder saying "all questions were answered". NO THEY WERE NOT. I felt rushed every visit and only went back to get my MRI results. His office staff, especially the woman that brings you to the room and checks your blood pressure, are exceptionally unfriendly and rude. He may be a good surgeon, but I would never allow him to do surgery on me. When I wait an hour to see a doctor I expect him to spend more than five minutes in the office with me. Don't waste your time. Now I have to find another orthopedic after two months of pain.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr spent enough time to review my condition and explain surgical options. Fully reviewed surgery, and post surgery expectations. Answered all my questions and addressed concerns on post surgery visits.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr.Rojer not only saved my leg but my life,over a 5 month journey he was by my side with his knowledge and skill he lead my recovery from near death to a happy and healthy normal life. You may get lucky and find a Doctor who's as good as Dr.Rojer, However you will never find one who is better.He is one of the Top Doctors in his field. I will always be thankful I had him by my side.he is a caring, honest and devoted Doctor. He walked my family thru every step along the way, educating them on my condition and my needs he is a true leader.He is the only Doctor for me and my family.Words alone can't express how good of a Doctor he is.Thank You Dr.Rojer for the endless hours you spent giving me an extension on my life..You will always have my deepest respect.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Wonderfully talented surgeon. Made the process and procedures an easy to understand and to recover from. I had two hip replacements done I 3 months. Back to work in 4 1/2 months and feeling great.. I cannot say enough good things about the talent and care from Dr. Rojer.....

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag