You may also like

Rate Dr. Margaret Ochonska

Dr. Margaret Ochonska's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Ochonska for years now and I always have to wait much like everyone else. For those of you who BELIEVE she is making hospital rounds, which causes her to be late, you're wrong. I've seen her shopping at winners when my sister is sitting in the waiting room for an appt. once she saw me she bolted. Not to mention going in for your regular Pap test only to be left in the gown for 1 hour freezing. When she finally comes in, right in the middle of being in the stirrups the phone rings (cell) from her daughter wondering if the shoes they have ordered have arrived. Okay she could say I'm with a patient , I will call you back, but NO she proceeds with the conversation, me still in stirrups basically naked and freezing, she says I will run out to my car and check what's in the packages in my trunk I picked up this morning!!!! Meanwhile the waiting room is jam packed!!! No apologies, nothing!!! Whats more important? Then there's Tabitha!!! No professionalism what so ever. Don't want to hear any excuses for her. She is rude!! If you want to get on her good side, bring her Tims like everyone else who doesn't want to sit for hours!!! Not to mention no privacy!! Let's call out my issues for the entire waiting room to hear!! What exactly dies she do? Maybe that's why the wait times are so horrid!! Why is the Dr. Calling her own patients, isn't that receptions job? To get the room ready for the next patient instead of the Dr.? Not to mention once you get in Dr. Ochonska complaining to me about how horrible Tabitha is and that she isn't doing her job!!! She does nothing but sit on her rear end and lose files, important information and never calls when she is supposed to. They need to part ways fast. It's very frustrating when there are people who don't take their job seriously! She needs to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Ochonska, is the most caring Doctor I have ever encountered. I have been going to see her for over 15 years, she is definitely my favorite health care practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Always a long wait. ALWAYS. Her receptionist is rude. I have had the same doctor forever. I drove in from out of town for her. I used to work in the evening, so I would make morning appointments, with lots of time to get in and back for work. One time I was in there so long, I said politely, "I need to leave right now. I am going to be late." Well she finally fit me in and her reply was "well tell the receptionist next time and she will get you in".....the next time I told the receptionist I was supposed to tell her I had to be at work, she told me to pretty much wait my turn like everyone else.... It would be nice not to of lost pay for a pap test!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

A really caring knowledgeable doctor, worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Have been seeing her for 20 years maybe more. Good doctor but you have to be VERY patient while in the waiting room. Had a thorough physical then went back a week later for follow up. Here's where the patience comes in..I waited FOUR hours to actually see her this time. Then my file was lost, so I couldn't even discuss my test results. I have seldom gone in as a walk-in and when doing so expect to wait, but when you take the time to make appointments AND show up early for them, you should never have to sit for hours to be seen, which always happens. Please stop overbooking. I want to continue to see her, but my patience isn't as good as it used to be.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. O is overbooked because she doesn't make her patience wait for weeks or months to get in to see her. I would rather wait in a clinic than wait to get into a clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I always wait at least 2 hours for my appts. She's late in the mornings and is always overbooked

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I have seen Dr O for well over 10 years. I felt so bad going in there today for a prescription refill and was fast tracked while other waited for other health problems. I did try to get a few pills from a pharmacist but he said he would have to phone the doctor anyway. I normally do wait for the refill in turn but my impatient husband was waiting for me! Thank you Dr O, Tabitha, and all your patients!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Today I visited Dr. Ochonska for the second time and both times I was in her office being seen by her within 20-25min. Not an unrealistic amount of time to wait. I found her to be very compassionate, took her time with me and actually listened rather than trying to throw a bunch of prescription drugs at me before fully hearing me out. In comparison to the doctor I finally just left who never remembered who I was even though she'd just seen me a month before and who got you in and out in under 15min whether you felt you were properly assessed or not. Dr Ochonska even gave me a hug when I left due to what I am going through. A better doctor you would be hard pressed to find. Also, her receptionist that everyone seems to also be complaining about greeted me warmly, and also wished me a good afternoon actually using my first name before I left. Even if I'd had to wait longer, it would be more than worth it compared to having to deal with past doctors I've experienced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1867544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Okay to begin yes I know that dr ochanskas office is a bit of a wait but honestly I was disgusted with some patents last time I was waiting and also with the comments on this site. You guys don't realize that she is late because she is doing rounds and hospitals with patients there , she's not sleeping in everyday just thinking oh I'm going to make my patients wait extra long today. Everytime I go to dr ochanskas office she always assess me correctly and gives me proper medication that I need to feel better if I need it. You guys all know that there is a wait and complaining about it in the office or online isn't going to get you in any sooner. Be happy that you have a doctor and free health care rather that complain you have to wait a bit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1867543].votes_count ]]