Rate Dr. Ford S. Cooper

Dr. Ford S. Cooper's Ratings

I don't understand why there are so many awful comments. Dr. Cooper did a great job on my teeth! I get compliments on them all the time. Office is busy, but what Dr's office doesn't have a wait?? I would definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr Ford S. Cooper- Messed up my daughters teeth. I walk outside Northlake Mall and saw this new dentist office. 2008 we started we had monthly installments which were paid on time. After the initial treatment my daughters teeth were no better. We had to take her dentist who referred us to a fantastic orthodontist. My daughter had to new braces put on her teeth and treatment started all over again. It is 2014 my daughter is still under orthodontist care. We have spent thousands of dollars on her teeth. Not to mention private school payments. For a school that should not even be in business. But, thats another story. It's sad that experience has to be our teacher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

This Dr is a joke.... He only cares about money and treats his staff horrible. My child is in extended treatment and is no where near the end of treatment. Blames long treatment on slow moving treatment. Hate that I gave thus man $6000 of my hard earned money. To top it off his family now has a reality shows and talk about trashy.... Did he really think that would help his business?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2687078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I AM A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIAL. I DEEPLY REGRET I EVER WALKED INTO DR COOPER'S. MY POOR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MADE TO SUFFER FOR I YEAR NOW WITH PAINFUL BRACES. OUR FAMILY DENTIST WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE CHANGES IN HER BITE. TWO!! ORAL SURGEON STATED THAT HER BITE WOULD NEVER AND COULD NEVER BE CORRECTED WITH BRACES. BOTH STATED HER ONLY OPTION WAS SURGERY, THAT DR COOPER WAS NOT PREPARING HER TEETH/BITE FOR SURGERY. HE INSTEAD WAS TRYING MOVE HER TEETH TO "HIDE" HER UNDER BITE. THIS WOULD FOREVER DAMAGE HER TEETH AND JAW STRUCTURE. THEY BOTH STATED A TOTAL CHANGE IN HER PLAN OF CARE. BOTH SURGEONS RECCOMMENDED OTHER OTHODONTIST BUT DR COOPER REFUSES TO LET US OUT OUR CONTRACT. HE IS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS HE HAS GOTTEN SO FAR HE WANTS TO BE PAID!!!!! THOUSANDS MORE!!! TO ALLOW US TO LEAVE TO START OVER WITH ANOTHER ORTHDONIST THAT WILL PROVIDED THE CARE MY DAUGHTER NEEDS. MY DAUGHTER NEEDS JAW SURGERY BUT CAN'T UNTIL WE CAN UNDO WHAT HE HAS STARTED. ON TOP OF THAT HIS RECEPTION STAFF HAS HUNG UP ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES RATHER. DO NOT; DO NOT; DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD HERE!!!!!!!! MY DAUGHTER HATES GOING AND CRYS WHEN I TAKE HER.... THIS EXPERIANCE HAS BEEN A VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE.. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME ONE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Great orthodontist. Very busy but efficient and fully focused when your in his chair. Staff is patient and answers all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Cooper's reception staff is really bad. He over books and wait times for visits are well over 30 minutes. Dr. Cooper spends less then 5 minute with patients after first visit. Overall if I could I would change to different orthodontist. Very bad experience. Horrible wai times and rude reception staff!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1867746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr Cooper is outstanding! He is a good mentor and doctor. Overall I believe him to be an outstanding individual as well. As a practitioner in the field of dentistry,I would recommend no other.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1867745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

This is the worse dam orthodontist in this region. I am so disappointed that woodard left, but Cooper is the rudest business office I know

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1867744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

My children were originally under a different orthodontist, who we loved. However, he sold the practice due to ailing health, and it was bought out by Dr. Cooper. Working with this orthodontist is a nightmare. We have been berated, talked down to and had to watch while he treats his staff the same way. We are doing everything asked of us, however, each time we go in we are lectured and accused of not following the treatment plan. Wait times are long. Getting an appintment is difficult yet the doctor blames his patients for not coming in often enough. He is rigid, takes no repsonsibility and is difficult to work with. I have never experienced anything like this. I would love to change doctors, but the braces were already paid for before he took over the practice. The staff are doing the best they can, but the whole atmosphere of this office has changed since Dr. Cooper came on board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1867743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

This doctor is not concerned with patient care. He is concerned with dragging out treatments. He will keep the "extended" timeline he agrees to, even if unneccisarily. I would not recommend him. His staff is quick to ask for payments, without having the equipment he needs to perform the treatments. Take time to research. I am not sure about his Rock Hill office, I have not been there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1867742].votes_count ]]