Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

This review is from RN with 14 years of experience including surgeries as well!!!!I am so happy I choose Dr KREIDSTEIN !!!! I had rhinoplasty , breast implants, abdominoplasty and bilateral knee liposuction !!!! He is highly professional doctor and I felt so calm and relaxed after he explained all procedures to me so I end up booking all my surgeries on first consultation. I am 2 weeks post op and even with some swelling I love my new nose and body!!!! I can't say enough about his team including receptionist . All of them are so caring and ready to assist you any moment you need them even without asking . I will recommend Dr KREIDSTEIN to anyone who is on the search for better and more beautifull body !

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Kreistein for arm liposuction and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. I don't trust anybody easily especially when it comes to messing around with my body but Dr Kreidstein immediately made me feel at ease and was very knowledgeable. He spent a whole hour with me for my consultation explaining what surgery would be best for my arms. I felt so confident in his abilities that we scheduled the liposuction for 3 weeks after my consultation. It's been a few days and WOW what a difference in my arms already (and this is them still swollen). My arms look absolutely amazing and it was not as uncomfortable or painful as I thought it would be. I'm very happy with the results, as I had been struggling with "bat wings" for years. He took about 600ccs out of my arms! 4 days out and my bruises are almost all gone, keeping the garment on for a few more weeks and so excited to see the final result! Thank you Dr Kreidstein!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I had a facelift three months ago, and couldn't be happier. On the morning of surgery, I asked if he could add some liposuction under my chin, and he didn't charge me any extra. I would trust him to do the right thing for you.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Not recommended. This doctor is arrogant. He's simply not interested in your questions. All he wants to hear is that you're "going to do the procedure". I asked if I would be able to switch the date of my surgery and he said no. So I am not gonna get my procedure done with him. Even if I am going to eat a "2000$" deposit LOSS!!!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Kreidstein 2 years ago for a rhinoplasty and have lived to regret it ever since. He basically lied to me and stole my money, by telling me that he could reduce the bulbousness and get rid of the slight bump. Sure he got rid of the bump, which anyone can do, but the bulbousness was in fact accentuated. When I went back for my follow-up months later he told me basically that he couldn't fix the bulbousness due to the fact that I had thick skin. If only he would have told me that in the beginning, I would have saved 5k and sought out someone competent. This is a liar and will tell you what you want to hear before he takes your money. My nose actually looked better before I went to him. I wouldn't even go back to him for a revision because I have no faith in him and wouldn't want him to screw up my nose further. I am writing this to warn people. I would not want anyone else to make this mistake. Go to someone who knows what they're doing and is honest up front.

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Kreidstein & his wonderful staff. Thank you all for taking such great care of me throughout this entire process. Dr. Kreidstein, you’ve given me a very positive beginning on this road of regaining my self worth through the eyes of my body. I can’t thank you enough! I love my new "me"

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I had a breast augmentation done on January 16 2014. Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation to such an outstanding and personable surgeon who was always ready and willing to respond to each and every one of my questions, no matter how insignificant they were. He took the time to discuss and review all of the details about my procedure. He (and his entire staff) put me at ease, and the passion that they demonstrated was exceptional. If you want to have a doctor who has excellent listening skills, treats you with respect and who will make sure that all necessary information is given before he operates on you, come and see Dr. Kreidstein. He is very knowledgeable and there is no one else I would even think about going to. The best part is, they look perfect!

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kreistein is honest and professional. I had a scar revision procedure with him and while it didn't turn out as I'd hoped, he was upfront about the likelihood of success and he always treated me fairly. If you're considering a major surgery like a tummy tuck, lipo, etc don't let any of the negative reviews stop you from meeting with him.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I just had breast augmentation done on January 16, 2014. I could not have had a better experience. From the first phone call to make my consultation appointment until now I have had nothing but wonderful service. Dr K's staff is so caring and supportive, they truly know how to make you feel well taken care of. Dr K is without a doubt a very talented, caring, knowledgeable doctor who I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. I did not see any other doctors prior to meeting him. I heard about Dr K from a friend of mine who actually had her breasts done the same day as me. I am still in the care of Dr K and I look forward to seeing him again. I can't say enough about this incredible doctor and his amazing staff. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2014 | flag

I just got my breast reduction done by Dr.Michael Kredistein, and let me tell you.. he did an amazing job. I was surprised at how painless it was, he took really good care of me. I highly recommend anybody to go to him. His staff and him were beyond amazing.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2014 | flag