Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

I had cc after boob job with another surgeon. It quickly returned after two more surgeries, but it is now 3 years since my surgery with Dr. Michael Kreidstein and they still feel natural. I will definitely see him for more surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I recently received an otoplasty by Kredisten, he and his staff were very helpful and respectful from the first moment I had entered his office. Being a student, Kreidstein was very flexible, and understanding of my availability.

The surgery itself was a breeze, healing time was a couple weeks and the most pain was endured on the first night. I am so please with my results, and could not have asked for a better outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein for those interested in an otoplasty. Being a child who got teased profusely, my confidence raised increasingly. He will definitely be my future choice for any other cosmetic surgerys in mind. Professional, respectful, understanding, skilled plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation done. He put in the wrong size. I do not have a side boob like I requested. My breast don't look natural. Everything he told me when we first met did how happen. The staff 8 a very pressing on fees and the doctor is never available to answer questions. He appears very nice when you first meet him but he is far from that. He hung up on me during a phone call the day after surgery. He then tells me he would fix nor operate on me again. 8 wish I had examined his personality a little more before trusting him as a surgeon. I 2 as not given any after surgery contact and when I got a hold of him through his receptionist he seemed very aggregated and cold to answer any question in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

He and his staff are amazing very helpful, caring, friendly and honest I have had a partial tummy tuck and breast implants and medial thigh lift with lipo suction within that last 5 months. Everything looks great and I'm a very satisfied with the outcome and a very happy customer I refer him to who ever I can:) Truly amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Best tummy tuck ever! Must see this guy! Looking hot hot hot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

I went to Dr.Kreidstein for a consultation for an otoplasty. I was very pleased with the staff and also the doctor as he explained the procedure and effects to me. He did measurements and if I decided to go ahead with the surgery he had the measurements. I went in a second time to book an appointment for my surgery and he also checked my measurements again. On the day of my surgery.. My nurse Jodi was amazing!! The sweetest, most helpful lady ever. I was so comfortable. Once the surgery was over, I was checked on by the doctor and the nurse never left my side. I went back twice after the surgery for a follow up and I am super happy with the results :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had a bagged out belly from twins, and Dr. Kreidstein fixed it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Did a great job on my daughters ears. She doesn't get teased anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Fixed bad ba by another surgeon. Very attentive to my questions before and after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

This review is from RN with 14 years of experience including surgeries as well!!!!I am so happy I choose Dr KREIDSTEIN !!!! I had rhinoplasty , breast implants, abdominoplasty and bilateral knee liposuction !!!! He is highly professional doctor and I felt so calm and relaxed after he explained all procedures to me so I end up booking all my surgeries on first consultation. I am 2 weeks post op and even with some swelling I love my new nose and body!!!! I can't say enough about his team including receptionist . All of them are so caring and ready to assist you any moment you need them even without asking . I will recommend Dr KREIDSTEIN to anyone who is on the search for better and more beautifull body !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494524].votes_count ]]