You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Kreidstein I totally enjoyed my experience in your office and at no time did i feel judged . I am writing you this letter as a thank you to you and your wonderful staff. It has been 6 weeks since my Panniculectomy surgery and i feel wonderful. Also i wonted to let you know how happy l am with the results. . You and your staff where friendly and very helpful . You have helped me accomplish a body that i have always dreamed i could have . If there is anyone thinking of having surgery and want a wonderful doctor and helpful staff look no farther You have found your doctor. My friends have said how wonderful my tummy looks . I am now back to work and enjoying my new life and looking forward to the summer . Thank you again for every thing !

Thanks again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had a partial abdominalplasty with Dr. Kreidstein about 2 years ago and I am very happy with the results. His practice is very professional, I never once felt that I was not in good hands. I was so happy with the experience that I am currently considering going back to him for another procedure. Thanks again Dr. Kreidstein and I may see you again very soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Michael Kreidstein was truly amazing. He was incredibly knowledgable and comforting when I sat down and plowed h with my concerns.
I had both an abdominalplasty and panniculectomy.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you again and again Dr. Kreidstein and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Last year Dr. Kreidstein removed a melanoma from my arm. At that time I told him that I hoped I never saw him again, not because he wasn't an excellent surgeon but because I didn't want to have any more cancerous growths. This year he removed a basal cell carcinoma from very close to my eye. I am very glad that he was the one to do the surgery. I jokingly asked him if I would look as though I had been in a fight...he said no, that I would look like I had been treated by an excellent surgeon. He was totally right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Kreidstein and Julie and Dianne were so nice to me and my tummy tuck results are better than I imagined. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr k has done great work on my friends, and I would go back to him for sure (breast and eyelids)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Kreidstein is a talented sculptor and a fine artist! I had my liposuction done at his clinic about 3 months ago. The results are wonderful; the excessive fat on the sides of my thighs and hips has vanished, creating in a smooth and perfectly symmetric contour.

The entire experience from when I first stepped into Dr. Kreidstein’s clinic has been pleasant and comforting. His approach was honest, straightforward, and extremely professional. I knew that I was in safe hands as soon as I met him. His staff was caring and friendly, and made me feel at home. The recovery process was a breeze. I am extremely satisfied with my decision of having done my liposuction with Dr. Kreidstein and would definitely recommend him to anyone considering this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Quite a friendly environment as well as the doctor being a helpful individual whom listens to his patients and also gives his honest opinion at all times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Kreidstein and his amazing staff are very knowledgeable and take the time needed to answer all of your questions and answer your concerns. I'm so pleased with the abdominoplasty and liposuction he recently performed on me. I never thought I would have abs again, but thanks to his surgery, I do now! I am so impressed with my treatment at his clinic that I have decided to return to have another procedure. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Lisa F.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I'm extremely happy with my results and the excellent service offered by Dr. Kreidstein and his team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649044].votes_count ]]