Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

Quite a friendly environment as well as the doctor being a helpful individual whom listens to his patients and also gives his honest opinion at all times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Kreidstein and his amazing staff are very knowledgeable and take the time needed to answer all of your questions and answer your concerns. I'm so pleased with the abdominoplasty and liposuction he recently performed on me. I never thought I would have abs again, but thanks to his surgery, I do now! I am so impressed with my treatment at his clinic that I have decided to return to have another procedure. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Lisa F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I'm extremely happy with my results and the excellent service offered by Dr. Kreidstein and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr michael kreidstein did my breast lift 5 years ago. I wish I still lived in Toronto so he could do all my surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I had breast surgery many years ago with the doctor, and had my face lifted 3 months ago. I look amazing and my friends will now be seeing him (less expensive than downtown yorkville surgeons and better).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had cc after boob job with another surgeon. It quickly returned after two more surgeries, but it is now 3 years since my surgery with Dr. Michael Kreidstein and they still feel natural. I will definitely see him for more surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I recently received an otoplasty by Kredisten, he and his staff were very helpful and respectful from the first moment I had entered his office. Being a student, Kreidstein was very flexible, and understanding of my availability.

The surgery itself was a breeze, healing time was a couple weeks and the most pain was endured on the first night. I am so please with my results, and could not have asked for a better outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Kreidstein for those interested in an otoplasty. Being a child who got teased profusely, my confidence raised increasingly. He will definitely be my future choice for any other cosmetic surgerys in mind. Professional, respectful, understanding, skilled plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

I recently had breast augmentation done. He put in the wrong size. I do not have a side boob like I requested. My breast don't look natural. Everything he told me when we first met did how happen. The staff 8 a very pressing on fees and the doctor is never available to answer questions. He appears very nice when you first meet him but he is far from that. He hung up on me during a phone call the day after surgery. He then tells me he would fix nor operate on me again. 8 wish I had examined his personality a little more before trusting him as a surgeon. I 2 as not given any after surgery contact and when I got a hold of him through his receptionist he seemed very aggregated and cold to answer any question in my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

He and his staff are amazing very helpful, caring, friendly and honest I have had a partial tummy tuck and breast implants and medial thigh lift with lipo suction within that last 5 months. Everything looks great and I'm a very satisfied with the outcome and a very happy customer I refer him to who ever I can:) Truly amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Best tummy tuck ever! Must see this guy! Looking hot hot hot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611937].votes_count ]]