Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

I went to Dr.Kreidstein for a consultation for an otoplasty. I was very pleased with the staff and also the doctor as he explained the procedure and effects to me. He did measurements and if I decided to go ahead with the surgery he had the measurements. I went in a second time to book an appointment for my surgery and he also checked my measurements again. On the day of my surgery.. My nurse Jodi was amazing!! The sweetest, most helpful lady ever. I was so comfortable. Once the surgery was over, I was checked on by the doctor and the nurse never left my side. I went back twice after the surgery for a follow up and I am super happy with the results :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had a bagged out belly from twins, and Dr. Kreidstein fixed it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Did a great job on my daughters ears. She doesn't get teased anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Fixed bad ba by another surgeon. Very attentive to my questions before and after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

This review is from RN with 14 years of experience including surgeries as well!!!!I am so happy I choose Dr KREIDSTEIN !!!! I had rhinoplasty , breast implants, abdominoplasty and bilateral knee liposuction !!!! He is highly professional doctor and I felt so calm and relaxed after he explained all procedures to me so I end up booking all my surgeries on first consultation. I am 2 weeks post op and even with some swelling I love my new nose and body!!!! I can't say enough about his team including receptionist . All of them are so caring and ready to assist you any moment you need them even without asking . I will recommend Dr KREIDSTEIN to anyone who is on the search for better and more beautifull body !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I went to Dr Kreistein for arm liposuction and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. I don't trust anybody easily especially when it comes to messing around with my body but Dr Kreidstein immediately made me feel at ease and was very knowledgeable. He spent a whole hour with me for my consultation explaining what surgery would be best for my arms. I felt so confident in his abilities that we scheduled the liposuction for 3 weeks after my consultation. It's been a few days and WOW what a difference in my arms already (and this is them still swollen). My arms look absolutely amazing and it was not as uncomfortable or painful as I thought it would be. I'm very happy with the results, as I had been struggling with "bat wings" for years. He took about 600ccs out of my arms! 4 days out and my bruises are almost all gone, keeping the garment on for a few more weeks and so excited to see the final result! Thank you Dr Kreidstein!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I had a facelift three months ago, and couldn't be happier. On the morning of surgery, I asked if he could add some liposuction under my chin, and he didn't charge me any extra. I would trust him to do the right thing for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

Not recommended. This doctor is arrogant. He's simply not interested in your questions. All he wants to hear is that you're "going to do the procedure". I asked if I would be able to switch the date of my surgery and he said no. So I am not gonna get my procedure done with him. Even if I am going to eat a "2000$" deposit LOSS!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I went to Dr Kreidstein 2 years ago for a rhinoplasty and have lived to regret it ever since. He basically lied to me and stole my money, by telling me that he could reduce the bulbousness and get rid of the slight bump. Sure he got rid of the bump, which anyone can do, but the bulbousness was in fact accentuated. When I went back for my follow-up months later he told me basically that he couldn't fix the bulbousness due to the fact that I had thick skin. If only he would have told me that in the beginning, I would have saved 5k and sought out someone competent. This is a liar and will tell you what you want to hear before he takes your money. My nose actually looked better before I went to him. I wouldn't even go back to him for a revision because I have no faith in him and wouldn't want him to screw up my nose further. I am writing this to warn people. I would not want anyone else to make this mistake. Go to someone who knows what they're doing and is honest up front.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Kreidstein & his wonderful staff. Thank you all for taking such great care of me throughout this entire process. Dr. Kreidstein, you’ve given me a very positive beginning on this road of regaining my self worth through the eyes of my body. I can’t thank you enough! I love my new "me"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455833].votes_count ]]