You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Kreidstein

Dr. Michael Kreidstein's Ratings

Last year Dr. Kreidstein removed a melanoma from my arm. At that time I told him that I hoped I never saw him again, not because he wasn't an excellent surgeon but because I didn't want to have any more cancerous growths. This year he removed a basal cell carcinoma from very close to my eye. I am very glad that he was the one to do the surgery. I jokingly asked him if I would look as though I had been in a fight...he said no, that I would look like I had been treated by an excellent surgeon. He was totally right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Kreidstein and Julie and Dianne were so nice to me and my tummy tuck results are better than I imagined. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr k has done great work on my friends, and I would go back to him for sure (breast and eyelids)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Dr. Kreidstein is a talented sculptor and a fine artist! I had my liposuction done at his clinic about 3 months ago. The results are wonderful; the excessive fat on the sides of my thighs and hips has vanished, creating in a smooth and perfectly symmetric contour.

The entire experience from when I first stepped into Dr. Kreidstein’s clinic has been pleasant and comforting. His approach was honest, straightforward, and extremely professional. I knew that I was in safe hands as soon as I met him. His staff was caring and friendly, and made me feel at home. The recovery process was a breeze. I am extremely satisfied with my decision of having done my liposuction with Dr. Kreidstein and would definitely recommend him to anyone considering this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Quite a friendly environment as well as the doctor being a helpful individual whom listens to his patients and also gives his honest opinion at all times.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Kreidstein and his amazing staff are very knowledgeable and take the time needed to answer all of your questions and answer your concerns. I'm so pleased with the abdominoplasty and liposuction he recently performed on me. I never thought I would have abs again, but thanks to his surgery, I do now! I am so impressed with my treatment at his clinic that I have decided to return to have another procedure. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Lisa F.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I'm extremely happy with my results and the excellent service offered by Dr. Kreidstein and his team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr michael kreidstein did my breast lift 5 years ago. I wish I still lived in Toronto so he could do all my surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I had breast surgery many years ago with the doctor, and had my face lifted 3 months ago. I look amazing and my friends will now be seeing him (less expensive than downtown yorkville surgeons and better).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had cc after boob job with another surgeon. It quickly returned after two more surgeries, but it is now 3 years since my surgery with Dr. Michael Kreidstein and they still feel natural. I will definitely see him for more surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635101].votes_count ]]