Dr. Paul Breiding

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Paul Breiding has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4845007

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 2819062
28/08/13 5 5 5 5 I was extremely fortunate to find Dr. Breiding. He is extremely smart and, in my opinion, the best in this group of doctors. A rare gem in Rhode Island.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2518925
02/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Breiding is knowledgeable, thoughtful and punctual. I don't typically write on rating boards like this for doctors (since I did not need to identify myself.... I could write anything couldn't I?). University Medicine and Dr. Breiding and his staff are compassionate and helpful. A sense of humor helps... and all in all I would give him five stars.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 846726
30/03/09 4 4 5 5 Young guy, but very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. He seems to be very bright. I'd highly recommend him, but he seems to be very much in demand, so it may be hard to get an appointment without a referral.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 716973
06/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Breiding is a very good doctor. His is knowledgeable, caring and patient. The ladies in his office are very sweet and helpful too!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield