Dr. Peter C. Wang

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Peter C. Wang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter C."
RID: 782789
05/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wang is the best thing that ever happened to our family! Every first mom's worry is who will be in charge of my child's health? From day one he was at the hospital every day I was, all 5 (c-section) to check on my son & myself. Extreemly caring, listens, and calls me back after hours, even once at 3:00 am because I couldn't get my son's temp down. He called in a perscription and eased my worries. I get in within 3 minutes of my apt time, early too. I have never had a problem getting a last minute apt even at closing time on Friday. He is now caring for number two and we couldn't be any happier. We have been going to Dr. Wang for almost six years. Now his son is following in his footsteps, same caring, concerened attentive... another great doctor, Anna's great too! Don't have anything negative at all, seriously!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield