Rate Dr. Eric Steed Jackson

Dr. Eric Steed Jackson's Ratings

Best doctor I've ever had. He saved my life, literally. I dare say I actually enjoy going to the doctor now for the 1st time in 40-something years.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

He has definitely taken a backslide in his care due to insurance and obamacare.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Eric Steed Jackson and staff are very compassionate, knowledgeable, professioinal, reliable, and have tremendous service for their patients.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Very helpful & caring to both my husband & I. Seeing him for several years & really think he is a great.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

My Husband and I and our adult children hve been seeing Dr Jackson for many years, and we cant say enough what a great Dr he is, very caring and will sit and listen, even if you bring in a note with your problems, he always takes the time to read and talk about. Also Fran and Sam are great. They are an A one TEAM...Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

My husband and I have been seeing him for about 11 years now and he also sees our 2 kids. We can't say enough about him, he is a great doctor and person to know. He has been very caring with some family problems we have encountered. Dr. Jackson and his long time nurse are the best of the best.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor. No nagging but informative. Been going to him for 3 or 4 years and no complaints.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Great doctor. Great bedside manner. Always makes time to see you when you really need to be seen.

Submitted April 28, 2009 | flag

The doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful when/if you can actually see him. However, the nursing staff is cold and unapproachable.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag

My family started seeing Dr. Jackson 7 years ago. He and his staff are polite and professional. Dr. Jackson was very kind and understanding when I came to him with severe depression symptoms. He listened and was reassuring. Dr. Jackson will also refer you to a specialist if he feels your condition is beyond his scope. When my husband, in his mid-twenties, had a stroke Dr. Jackson began treating him with with a couple different medicines. When those had no effect or cased liver problems, Dr. Jackson asked my husband if it was OK to refer him to the local heart group of doctors since apparently my husband's condition wasn't a simple one to treat. Dr. Jackson is humble, polite, professional, kind, and knowledgeable. He relates to you as a person and not as just another patient file. He is awesome!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2007 | flag