Rate Dr. Shlomo Litwin

Dr. Shlomo Litwin's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Litwin for well over 20 years now. Aside from his tremendous care of me, Lynn always makes me feel like I'm her only patient to contend with. My sincere thanks to them both for such amazing care over a long period of time. You really are the best and I'm so fortunate to have been referred to you by my GI specialist so many years ago.

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

My family has been a patient of Dr. Litwin's for over 25 years and he is a wonderful, caring, and dedicated physician. Lynn is also a sweetie and I don't know what I would have done without the comfort of knowing they were there. With 4 children, I'm in the office regularly and I've never had to wait more than 5 min. This is a huge deal. I'm busy too so I appreciate the respect both ways. My teenage daughters now want to switch to a female doctor and I hope their experience over the years will be as positive as mine with Dr. Litwin and Lynn. The both of them have been very important people in my lives to date!!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Best doctor and staff...as everyone else has said. Oh, I haven't seen him for a while, and I'll have to call to have a check up. Thanks, Dr Litwin and Lynn.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Litwin and Lynn are the best. They should both be very proud of the work they do and the way they do it.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

This Dr has been my GP fo many years and is one of the best I have ever had...he looks into your problems dligently and also is a psychologist and this helps in many ways. High recommndation

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

After being in Ottawa for 3 years with no family doctor, I was so very lucky to stumble upon Dr. Litwin and Lynn. The have both be so genuinely helpful and caring, I can't even explain. Dr. Litwin has dealt with my issues and frustrations with empathy and has never brushed off any of my questions or concerns. Lynn is just the most lovely, kind person and they make genuinely wonderful team. Thank you to them both for all of the continued care and support.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

He is geat. Lyne and Dr Litwin has been taking care of me and my sone and i love them both. Dr. Litwin is on the of the best doctors in town and he is very kind, caring and goes out of his way to help. He is a great doctor

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Reading the other comments about Dr Litwin makes me smile :) I thought I was the only one he treated so well ;) It's heart-warming to see that everyone's experience is as positive as mine. Dr. Litwin and Lynn are the best, no question.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Litwin has been my doctor for 20 years. He has phoned me at home to check up on me. He came to the hospital to check all my babies after they were born; I hear he even makes house-calls to seniors. He is not quick with a prescription pad, if you have a virus, you will not get antibiotics. If you need to see him quickly, Lynne will make sure she squeezes you in. I have never had to wait more than a day for an urgent appointment. This doctor is exceptional; he is dedicated and caring.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Litwin and Lynn are fantastic. I am very luck to have found such a great doctor. He takes his time with me and Lynn is always super super helpful. I never have to wait more the 5 minutes when showing up for my appt. And he always has great answers to all my problems or questions.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag