You may also like

Rate Dr. Florence Tam

Dr. Florence Tam's Ratings

Dr. Tam is the best doctor I have ever had. She was my OBGYN during my pregnancy and also delivered my baby boy. She is very knowledgeable, professional and skilled. She is interested in her patients, she listens and she remembers everything. And she has a great sense of humour. I was actually looking forward to my prenatal appointments. Her staff is super friendly as well. My birth was a bit more complicated than what I had hoped for. If it hadn’t been for Dr. Tam I would probably have ended up with an emergency C-Section. I was lucky to have her there for the delivery and her being there was very reassuring. She also stitched me up nicely. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

She is thorough, yet works quickly and efficiently. She is patient with all questions, and she always left me reassured rather than uneasy. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Love Dr. Tam!! She is very knowledgeable, informative, gave me tons of options and let me decide on my own what procedure I would prefer. Procedure was quick and painless and should have been a week recovery time, I was back to normal the next day! She is genuinely concerned with patients, takes time with you and is like you are hanging with an old friend, she is so kind. I find with OB/GYN you usually get a good doctor OR good bedside manners...Dr. Tam has both, I am grateful that I was referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I love this woman! She is a champion for women's health and genuinely has the most caring and compassionate advice. I often feel genuine gratitude for her outstanding work ethic and honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

After reading the other reviews I was surprised to see that she was given a good rating...I found her to be rude and dismissive. I was relieved when she went off shift and my OB/GYN was there to deliver my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I had an appt scheduled by their receptionist , she even wrote it down on a card showed up doors locked no call or notice to let us know 1) it's a snow day it 2) they messed up our appt date , not happy about driving all the way in for no reason

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Love Dr. Tam! She was the on-call doctor when I had to have an emergency c-section for my daughter. During a stressful situation, she helped me feel calmer and was wonderful with follow up.
Got her for my OB for my second pregnancy and she remembered me even though I had only been an emergency patient for her! She was a great support throughout my second pregnancy. She's funny, she to the point, and she doesn't forget anything. I had a very easy planned c-section for my second child. One of the parts I love the most is she loves to see the kids after!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I had Dr. Tam for my first pregnancy and she was wonderful! Made me feel at ease from the first time I met her. I had a wonderful labour experience and great post partem care. I would highly recommend Dr. Tam to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

LOVED Dr.Tam! She never rushed an appointment (even when she was running behind due to a delivery) and always answered our questions. She never treated us as just a patient, she took the time to get to know us. Felt so comfortable with her and was happy to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Tam. I had a previous PPROM and she was very thorough and knowledgable and greatly reduced my fears of it happening again. She also was great with my two toddlers and let them help her. My son still talks about Dr.Tam a year later. A great OB GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523261].votes_count ]]