Rate Dr. Florence Tam

Dr. Florence Tam's Ratings

I had Dr. Tam for my first pregnancy and she was wonderful! Made me feel at ease from the first time I met her. I had a wonderful labour experience and great post partem care. I would highly recommend Dr. Tam to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

LOVED Dr.Tam! She never rushed an appointment (even when she was running behind due to a delivery) and always answered our questions. She never treated us as just a patient, she took the time to get to know us. Felt so comfortable with her and was happy to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Tam. I had a previous PPROM and she was very thorough and knowledgable and greatly reduced my fears of it happening again. She also was great with my two toddlers and let them help her. My son still talks about Dr.Tam a year later. A great OB GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

This woman is amazing! She saved my life, I couldn't thank her more for her supportiveness and her care. I had a eptopic pregnancy that had resulted in a rupture, she knew exactly what to do and what to say at the time it was happening and I couldn't thank her more for helping me through this traumatic experience. I would recommend her to everyone because everyone wants to have a doctor like her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

After three miscarriages with other experienced OBGYNs, I was sent to Dr. Tam for my fourth and fifth pregnancies. She was incredibly kind, open, caring, knowledgeable and her bedside manner was amazing. She spoke to me honestly and directly as if she were a close friend while I'd found other Dr.s had not been as open and concise. She remembered details and information regarding my life and family, showing that I was not just another patient to her. Both times we received our prenatal testing results, she genuinely seemed as excited as we were that baby was healthy. She was kind and caring with my first child at our visits during my subsequent pregnancy. My son looked forward to seeing her each time. Her staff always took the time to answer questions by phone call in between visits. We're fortunate enough to have become pregnant again and can't imagine going with anyone other than Dr. Tam.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1869451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

If you are fortunate to get DrTam then count your blessings. She genuinely cares about her patients and remembers EVERYTHING about prior pregnancies without looking in your file. Had a different OB with second delivery and it was disastrous. She is by far the best OB in saint. The staff in her practice are all very friendly and helpful. Lucky you if you were able to get in with her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Was sent to Dr. Tam in the midst of a miscarriage. She was incredibly caring and patient with my husband & me. Her last words to me after my surgery were "Next time I see you it will be under better circumstances." When I came back to her 1.5 years later, 4.5 months pregnant, the first thing she said when she opened the door was "You see, I told you I'd see you again under better circumstances!" Her office visits soothed my worries. I had an induction, and she checked on me frequently through the early and middle stages. She was disappointed to miss my daughter's 5.30 am delivery by 20 minutes, but had been in contact with Sturgeon staff all night long even though she was not on call. An outstanding doctor - I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Tam delivered our first child and we couldn't be happier with having her as our OBGyn. She always answered all our questions and prepared us well during our appointments. Her and her staff are always super friendly and helpful. Dr. Tam even skipped her lunch to rush to the hospital to delivery our baby! Plus she came by to check on us that night and the morning after. We love her and will definitely go back to her in the future :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Tam and would highly recommend her to anyone!! I feel very privileged to have her as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2011

Dr. Tam was amazing. She delivered my son and was helpful and friendly. With her help, my pushing for less than an hour for my first with minimal tearing. I would definitely see her for my next pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869446].votes_count ]]