Dr. Howard Dubarsky

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Howard Dubarsky's Ratings

Dr Howard Dubarsky has been my Dr. since I was only a child he always diagnoses with great knowledge and explains things in detail. Was amazing when I went through a miscarriage very kind and understanding of your pain. Kim does her job well seeing she manages all aspects of the office, shes always kind and returns your calls almost right away.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I would like to start off by saying all these reviews couldn't have been better written (the positive ones, of course). Dr. Dubarsky seems to treat every single one of his patients the exact same way. He has treated me since I was a toddler to now being in my late 20's. He is super patient, kind and understanding and you will never feel judged by him. Don't have a single bad thing to say about him- more doctors should learn from this man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Dubarsky correctly diagnosed my angina problem and got me immed. help. The surgeons at the Heart Institute asked me to pass on their compliments to my doctor for the swift diagnosis. I consider myself fortunate to have this doctor on my side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Dubarsky is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and understanding doctors I have ever met. My husband has been his patient since he was a teenager and I became his patient when I became pregnant as I was worried that my doctor at the time would not give me the time I would need to wrap my head around the changes occurring in my body. Now, my son is his patient. I am a big believer in blending preventative Eastern medicine and Western medicine practices and Dr. Dubarsky has never belittled or ridiculed the choices I have made for our family. He is encouraging and takes the time to understand my thoughts and then takes the time to explain his thoughts. Kim has always been wonderful to us. She fits us in when we are in need and chats with us when things are running behind a bit due to Dr. D CARING about his patients. I can honestly say that he is one of best doctors I have ever encountered and you should count yourself lucky if you are one of his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I am taking the time to write this today because after yet another visit to Dr. Dubarsky's office yesterday and I amazed at how constant and caring this man really is. My children just love him. He makes them feel important and safe. I am also very grateful that he takes the time to really explain things to me and never dismisses any of my concerns. That is why I don't even mind waiting if needed, because, I am glad that it is how he is with everyone. Kim is always very helpful in getting us in when we are sick and was so caring even when I inadvertently got nauseated and she got the worst of it. We feel lucky and blessed to have found them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Howard is an amazing doctor! He is wonderful with both adults and children, fun and entertaining for kids. He takes the time to make you feel comfortable, takes the time to talk to you and is kind and caring. I cannot say enough about this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Dubarsky agreed to take my husband and I after we moved to Ottawa. We didn't know what to expect. Dr. Dubarsky took us in for a first consultation and we spent an hour talking about our medical history but more importantly our mental well being. We both walked out feeling like he he really cared about our whole being. We have never had that before. Each consequent visit has been incredible. Not only does he diagnose the illness but explains how the body works and how things happen to cause the illness. I learned more in our first medical visit than I ever learned from any other doctor or even the Internet. He looks you in the eye and I know he truly has compassion and caring every visit. Kim, his receptionist is amazing as well. She greets us with a smile each time we come in. Every time we call for an appointment she calls within a couple of hours. Tries to fit us in that day and greets us with kind words. Overall, our experience having Dr. Dubarsky has been a God send. We feel so lucky to have him as our physician. Thank you for taking us on, we are so blessed to be in such good care.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2625697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I love Dubarsky - he is so knowledgable and really cares about his patients. And when you are in the doctor's room with him, he takes his time and is very thorough. I always walk out thinking that he is amazing at what he does. It is unfortunate though that his receptionist is so bad. I understand it's not an easy job, but she always makes you feel like you're this huge inconvenience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622397].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's doctor for 15+ years (mine for nearly 20). He is always professional, friendly and compassionate. His knowledge has proven over time to be accurate and current. Our kids love him and we do as well. We think Kim is great and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Howard has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is an amazing person and has provided excellent care for myself, my daughter and other family friends. He is loved by everyone lucky enough to know him. His assistant Kim is also top shelf, and is always accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495735].votes_count ]]