Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Rate Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Howard Dubarsky's Ratings

Howard has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is an amazing person and has provided excellent care for myself, my daughter and other family friends. He is loved by everyone lucky enough to know him. His assistant Kim is also top shelf, and is always accommodating.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

This man is the best of the best, I couldn't ask for a better doctor and probably couldn't find one if I tried :) Howard has been my family doctor since he had his practice on Greenbank and has always been very helpful. I'd be in a world of hurt if I didn't have this man to help me out. Thanks man. Kim is the best too :) PM.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr.Dubarsky is one in a billion. He is unbelievably understanding, patient, and very knowledgeable. He has made our lives happier and healthier. God Bless him. As well his receptionist is as amazing, she is very accommodating and personal. Thank you to both:)

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

We have recently joined Dr. Howard Dubarskys practice. We always feel Howard goes above and beyond. Howard is very caring and very professional all the time. Our son has recently had some issues and Howard was very attentive and referred right away, he always takes the time too listen to our concerns as parents no matter what it maybe. Our three children adore Howard(as they say he's "AWESOME!") and we are so very lucky to have him as our doctor. His secretary Kim is wonderful and is very good at getting us in for an appointment as timley as she can. Thank-you for going above and beyond Dr. Dubarsky we are very fortunate. D.L & B.L

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

It's really not possible to have a better physician than Howard. He is a phenomenal doctor who has superior medical knowledge, but is also down to earth and able to communicate in layman's terms. He takes the time to explain your illness/injury so that you can understand. Kim, his nurse, is amazing as well -- she is smart, kind, thoughtful, and efficient. Thank you for 16 years of excellent care!

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

I called for my son's throat pain this morning and got in the same day! Kim is such an incredible organizer. We love the service she provides and in such a kind and considerate way. Dr. Howie, as usual, was amazing! He puts me at ease and I find he is very helpful in finding ways to fix my problem without always prescribing a pill. He doesn't push antibiotics if he does not feel they are needed and I trust his judgement every time because he has never steered my family wrong. I am very comfortable speaking with him about any medical problem I may be having. I cannot believe my luck when I think of the great family doctor I have and that his staff person is great also. All in all, another great visit!

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dubarsky is the best doctor my family ever had. When he moved his office across the town we stayed with him. When our daughter developed tummy pain, he suspected infected appendix and sent us to the hospital. While we were on the way to the hospital he phoned the hospital's emergency department to let them know we are coming. He and Kim are caring and passionate professionals and they always find a way to deal with whatever is the medical problem. When one of us is very ill, Kim will find a way to squeeze us between other patients' appointments. Kim will go out of her way to find a specialist whose waiting time is the shortest, unless we are willing to wait for the specialist we specifically want. I waited 9 months to see a foot surgeon and further 16 months to have an operation. This is not the fault of the doctors, it is the problem with the Canadian health-care system...not enough doctors graduating and no special program to keep the doctors in Canada.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

My Family has seen Dr Daboogy (Durbarsky) as my son calls him for 14 years He is the best Dr ever when my 14yr old now was 6 months and the specialists could not find something to help with his acid reflux problem I brought my son to Howard He came into the room pleasant and down to the kids levels and told me the simpliest thing that would help and it did I was so pleased and from that moment I knew Howard was the dr for us He has seen my family and I thru 4 pregnancys and verious other medical problems and not once have I ever questioned his judgement he is fantastic I would recomed him to anyone. I just want to say a few words about his staff Kim who is the receptiionist/nurse is fantastic as well everytime I call with a question or in need of an appointment she does everything possible to get me in or get me the right info I need she is pleasant and such a warm and caring person We Love Kim and Howard and wouldn't change Dr's office for anyone Keep up the fantastic work LM

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

I notice that these comments are all old. Back then Dr. D maintained a good practice. His office staff has changed since then and is now unpleasant to deal with. As a result, this has had a negative impact on my families' visits to Dr. D. He has clearly changed in the last 11 years since I started seeing him. My family no longer finds going to the doctor to be a pleasant experience. It's too bad as he is quite a good doctor but his practice as a whole has deteriorated.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr Dubarsky has been our family doctor for about 11 years. He has helped us through many personal and medical problems. We love him dearly. Sue

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag