Rate Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Howard Dubarsky's Ratings

Howard is an amazing doctor! He is wonderful with both adults and children, fun and entertaining for kids. He takes the time to make you feel comfortable, takes the time to talk to you and is kind and caring. I cannot say enough about this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Dubarsky agreed to take my husband and I after we moved to Ottawa. We didn't know what to expect. Dr. Dubarsky took us in for a first consultation and we spent an hour talking about our medical history but more importantly our mental well being. We both walked out feeling like he he really cared about our whole being. We have never had that before. Each consequent visit has been incredible. Not only does he diagnose the illness but explains how the body works and how things happen to cause the illness. I learned more in our first medical visit than I ever learned from any other doctor or even the Internet. He looks you in the eye and I know he truly has compassion and caring every visit. Kim, his receptionist is amazing as well. She greets us with a smile each time we come in. Every time we call for an appointment she calls within a couple of hours. Tries to fit us in that day and greets us with kind words. Overall, our experience having Dr. Dubarsky has been a God send. We feel so lucky to have him as our physician. Thank you for taking us on, we are so blessed to be in such good care.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2625697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I love Dubarsky - he is so knowledgable and really cares about his patients. And when you are in the doctor's room with him, he takes his time and is very thorough. I always walk out thinking that he is amazing at what he does. It is unfortunate though that his receptionist is so bad. I understand it's not an easy job, but she always makes you feel like you're this huge inconvenience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622397].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's doctor for 15+ years (mine for nearly 20). He is always professional, friendly and compassionate. His knowledge has proven over time to be accurate and current. Our kids love him and we do as well. We think Kim is great and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Howard has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is an amazing person and has provided excellent care for myself, my daughter and other family friends. He is loved by everyone lucky enough to know him. His assistant Kim is also top shelf, and is always accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

This man is the best of the best, I couldn't ask for a better doctor and probably couldn't find one if I tried :) Howard has been my family doctor since he had his practice on Greenbank and has always been very helpful. I'd be in a world of hurt if I didn't have this man to help me out. Thanks man. Kim is the best too :) PM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr.Dubarsky is one in a billion. He is unbelievably understanding, patient, and very knowledgeable. He has made our lives happier and healthier. God Bless him. As well his receptionist is as amazing, she is very accommodating and personal. Thank you to both:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

We have recently joined Dr. Howard Dubarskys practice. We always feel Howard goes above and beyond. Howard is very caring and very professional all the time. Our son has recently had some issues and Howard was very attentive and referred right away, he always takes the time too listen to our concerns as parents no matter what it maybe. Our three children adore Howard(as they say he's "AWESOME!") and we are so very lucky to have him as our doctor. His secretary Kim is wonderful and is very good at getting us in for an appointment as timley as she can. Thank-you for going above and beyond Dr. Dubarsky we are very fortunate. D.L & B.L

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

It's really not possible to have a better physician than Howard. He is a phenomenal doctor who has superior medical knowledge, but is also down to earth and able to communicate in layman's terms. He takes the time to explain your illness/injury so that you can understand. Kim, his nurse, is amazing as well -- she is smart, kind, thoughtful, and efficient. Thank you for 16 years of excellent care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I called for my son's throat pain this morning and got in the same day! Kim is such an incredible organizer. We love the service she provides and in such a kind and considerate way. Dr. Howie, as usual, was amazing! He puts me at ease and I find he is very helpful in finding ways to fix my problem without always prescribing a pill. He doesn't push antibiotics if he does not feel they are needed and I trust his judgement every time because he has never steered my family wrong. I am very comfortable speaking with him about any medical problem I may be having. I cannot believe my luck when I think of the great family doctor I have and that his staff person is great also. All in all, another great visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1869832].votes_count ]]