Rate Dr. Steven J. Nelson

Dr. Steven J. Nelson's Ratings

As a health care professional myself, my family and I have seen Dr. Nelson for 19 years. Excellent bedside manner and very caring. He is a great example of why people go to school to be doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][647875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Nelson for over 31 years. He has treated everyone in my family and even made a house call when my father was near the end of his life. I will never move away from here until he's not practicing any more. He has saved my life several times. There is no one better!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][647874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Our whole family has been going to Dr. Nelson for over 25 years. He is a very compassionate doctor and extremely knowledgeable. He isn't perfect as no one is but I would always trust him to take care of anyone I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][647873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

he is the most honest and laid back doctor you could ever meet.... he understands you and wants to help you.....he is not for just a quick fix and doesn't just look for one option he wants to check everything and anything.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][647872].votes_count ]]