Dr. Dana P. Tannenbaum

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Dana P. Tannenbaum has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ophthalmologist-related: eye treatment, eye diseases, vision, eye surgery, corneal surgery, oculoplastics and reconstruction surgery, intraocular lens implantation, refractive surgery, cataract surgery, corneal transplantation, glaucoma, low vision, uveitis, corneal infections, hereditary dystrophies, eye laser surgery, vision correction surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4290069
24/01/14 5 5 5 5 Wow. How is that for a review. Dr. T has been my Ophthalmologist for the last six or seven years. She is caring and compassionate. Recently I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Dr. T took excellent care of me and surgical ability is second to none. She has my highest recommendation.
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dana" to "Dana P."
RID: 1731977
08/03/12 5 4 5 5 Dr Tannenbaum has been my eye doctor for over 5 years. She recently completed my cataract surgery after treating me for glaucoma. I have to tell you that my eye health and vision have not been this good in the last 55 years. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needs professional all care.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1630309
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Tannenbaum has both the patience necessary to fully explain the various treatment options and the judgment necessary to advise which is the best treatment option. I have had very positive experiences in her office.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1573541
28/10/11 5 4 5 5 I had a very rare eye disease called optic neuritis and even more rare it was in both eyes. The disease mimicked other diseases such as brain tumors and bloodclots. I went through numerous MRI's and they found neither. My eyesight continued to fail and I saw Dr. Tannenbaum. After some tests and discussion with her, her suspicion was optic neuritis. She sent me to emergency where a neurologist put me on intraveneous steriods. I owe my eyesight and quality of life to her. She is brilliant and my hero.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

26/10/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1042938
25/11/09 5 4 5 5 Dr.T is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things so that I understand what’s going on. She makes me feel like she is taking care of me as an individual and not just like a patient file. She treated my eye problem and also reassured me and made me feel better about my condition. I highly recommend her!
Insurance: CIGNA