Rate Dr. Dana P. Tannenbaum

Dr. Dana P. Tannenbaum's Ratings

Wow. How is that for a review. Dr. T has been my Ophthalmologist for the last six or seven years. She is caring and compassionate. Recently I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Dr. T took excellent care of me and surgical ability is second to none. She has my highest recommendation.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr Tannenbaum has been my eye doctor for over 5 years. She recently completed my cataract surgery after treating me for glaucoma. I have to tell you that my eye health and vision have not been this good in the last 55 years. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who needs professional all care.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Tannenbaum has both the patience necessary to fully explain the various treatment options and the judgment necessary to advise which is the best treatment option. I have had very positive experiences in her office.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

I had a very rare eye disease called optic neuritis and even more rare it was in both eyes. The disease mimicked other diseases such as brain tumors and bloodclots. I went through numerous MRI's and they found neither. My eyesight continued to fail and I saw Dr. Tannenbaum. After some tests and discussion with her, her suspicion was optic neuritis. She sent me to emergency where a neurologist put me on intraveneous steriods. I owe my eyesight and quality of life to her. She is brilliant and my hero.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr.T is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things so that I understand what’s going on. She makes me feel like she is taking care of me as an individual and not just like a patient file. She treated my eye problem and also reassured me and made me feel better about my condition. I highly recommend her!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag