Rate Dr. Daljeet Singh

Dr. Daljeet Singh's Ratings

My husband and I both love Dr. Singh. He takes the time necessary to listen to your problem and will give you a referral without you having to beg for one. I have had to wait 15 minutes or more past my appointment time on a few occassions but I just tell myself that it's because he's taking his time with someone else and he still takes his time when it's my turn as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Singh is an awesome doctor. He is very good!!!!!! I used to have Kaiser and hated them, but I am very happy with Dr. Singh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Singh is our favorite doc. We even stayed with him when we switched to ppo. My husband, 15 year old son and 2 year old daughter see him. Better than many of the pediatric doctors I've seen. We trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and has a pleasant demeanor. He will quickly provide the necessary specialty referrals when necessary (very nice since I have HMO insurance).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648069].votes_count ]]