Rate Dr. Natalya Kofman

Dr. Natalya Kofman's Ratings

Without any visual symptoms she was able to catch a heart disease from my one year old son. She professionally led us through the entire process from all possible tests to open heart surgery. She found one of the best surgeons in the United States. She did a miracle for our family. She saved our son’s life. We will always be grateful to her. You can entrust you child to her without any doubts. She is a doctor from God.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2011 | flag

Cons: Small waiting area, not enough of a separation between sick and healthy kids. Getting things from the receptionists requires a few phone calls. PROS: A very attentive and caring doctors. Never rushes through your time together, answers any and all questions. Respects your choices as a parent. Never pressured us into vaccinating our daughter, just explained all the risks. Avoids pushing unnecessary medications and supports homeopathic choices. A great doctor!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

she is the best doctor hands down, i am so glad we found her she takes the time to listen no matter how many ppl she has to see simply wonderful! im just sorry we didnt find her 3 yrs ago my grandson tommy loves her.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Im a first time mom, and my husband and i came to her with 101 questions. She never rushed us, took her time getting to know our daughter, and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is always very quick to return your phone call (even at random hours of the night). She is a wonderful pediatrician and i would recomend her to all our friends.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

After a horrible experience w/Bellilovskly office,a friend recommended this doctor.I absolutely LOVE her,and my son as well.She takes her time with each patient,she is patient and she seems like she cares about her patients. At times,you have to wait for a long time,but it's worth it! She's going to listen to your concern, and doesn't just prescribe drugs to kids. I wish there were more doctors out there like her!

Submitted April 4, 2010 | flag

She is very knowledgable, helpful, patient and very nice. She explains everything, answers all my questions, never rushes. I am very picky with doctors and am extremely happy with her and her staff and would recommend her to everyone I know.

Submitted April 3, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Treats parents with respect and explains everything in simple language so that parents can make the decesions. Calls back proptly during off hours in case of a question. Staff is extremely polite and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kofman is one of the best pediatricians in Brooklyn. Sometimes you have to wait for your appointment, but one has to realise that she is really helping her patiens one at a time.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kofman is very attentive. She is always busy, and we always wait for an appointment for about an hour. However, once you're in Dr. Kofman's office, she always answers our questions and never tries to rush the appointment. She is a great pediatrician!

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag