Rate Dr. Jayashree R. Raju

Dr. Jayashree R. Raju's Ratings

Dr. Raju is empathetic and kind. However, she and her staff are not very proactive about your health care. I had to constantly walk in to the office to get them to file paperwork, follow up with insurance, get test results etc. They never answer the phone or return phone messages. The only way I could get them to do anything is by walking in the door. There was always an excuse from her staff. After waiting a week for test results (which were faxed the day after I had the blood work done) her staffsaid they hadn't received them. They had received them and the results were sitting under the piles of paperwork of other people's test results. I don't like my personal information being left out for others to view. This information should be filed, not left out for others to see. I switched to a doctor who is very proactive and actually calls me to see how I am doing. Although she is nice, Dr. Raju was not proactive about my health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Not only is she so kind and a pleasure she has really taken the time to find out what is wrong with me and started treatment right away!! I'm so glad she moved here!!I recommend her to everyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Cancels appointment on short notices. Limited hours. No patient consideration when cancelling appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Raju is great...once you get into see her. To get an appointment when you are ill is almost impossible and if you do get an appointment you will wait several hours to get to actually see her. The follow up on test results is not good. I always had to call several times and in most cases just gave up and called the lab myself to get a copy of reports. I finally had to switch to a different doctor because I live a ways away from Dr Raju and between driving time and wait time, I just could not be away from work that long. So I found another dr that is wonderful and 2 minutes from home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Raju and her staff are professional, courteous and extremely concerned about each and every patient; everyone is afforded personal care and treated as an individual. From Sharise at the front desk to nurses Tiffany and Kim, our office visits are always pleasant. The only thing that can make this practice any better just happened, with the addition of Christy Bartha, MSN, CRNP. Christy, like Dr. Raju, listens to us, answers all questions and treats everyone in a very satisfactory manner. We're never rushed and follow-up is timely. We would definitely recommend this practice to family and friends. Paulette & Jeffrey Blackman, Peoria, AZ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2009

I like Dr. Raju! However I had to change drs. bc of the wait time to get an appt. She's very nice and empathetic and compassionate. She had a great NP named Jackie who is no longer there :>( but the two of them were great. The dr. I changed to was rather snobby so I might change back to Dr. Raju despite the wait times. I'm not too crazy about her new NP but oh well :>)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

Very Intelligent doctor. Best Doctor I have everseen in terms of Knowledge, patience and the way she interact.God Bless Her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

The wait time is too long and she is in a rush lately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2008

Been seeing Dr. Raju for 12 years now but I am just fed up with the wait and the billing company problems. I would hate to leave her but I dont have the time anymore to wait. Plus she has gotten a bit rushed lately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2007

Dr. Raju is an extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding individual. My husband and I feel that we can speak to her about anything and we're never rushed during an office visit. Enough time is always allotted to guarantee that all our concerns are addressed and that we receive the proper diagnosis and medication. I would highly recommend Dr. Raju to anyone who is looking for a doctor they can feel comfortable with and one who is up to date on the latest in medical technology. Paulette & Jeffrey Blackman, Peoria, Arizona

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2141125].votes_count ]]