Rate Dr. Jayashree R. Raju

Dr. Jayashree R. Raju's Ratings

Not only is she so kind and a pleasure she has really taken the time to find out what is wrong with me and started treatment right away!! I'm so glad she moved here!!I recommend her to everyone!!!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Cancels appointment on short notices. Limited hours. No patient consideration when cancelling appointments.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Raju is great...once you get into see her. To get an appointment when you are ill is almost impossible and if you do get an appointment you will wait several hours to get to actually see her. The follow up on test results is not good. I always had to call several times and in most cases just gave up and called the lab myself to get a copy of reports. I finally had to switch to a different doctor because I live a ways away from Dr Raju and between driving time and wait time, I just could not be away from work that long. So I found another dr that is wonderful and 2 minutes from home.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Raju and her staff are professional, courteous and extremely concerned about each and every patient; everyone is afforded personal care and treated as an individual. From Sharise at the front desk to nurses Tiffany and Kim, our office visits are always pleasant. The only thing that can make this practice any better just happened, with the addition of Christy Bartha, MSN, CRNP. Christy, like Dr. Raju, listens to us, answers all questions and treats everyone in a very satisfactory manner. We're never rushed and follow-up is timely. We would definitely recommend this practice to family and friends. Paulette & Jeffrey Blackman, Peoria, AZ

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

I like Dr. Raju! However I had to change drs. bc of the wait time to get an appt. She's very nice and empathetic and compassionate. She had a great NP named Jackie who is no longer there :>( but the two of them were great. The dr. I changed to was rather snobby so I might change back to Dr. Raju despite the wait times. I'm not too crazy about her new NP but oh well :>)

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

Very Intelligent doctor. Best Doctor I have everseen in terms of Knowledge, patience and the way she interact.God Bless Her

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

The wait time is too long and she is in a rush lately.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2008 | flag

Been seeing Dr. Raju for 12 years now but I am just fed up with the wait and the billing company problems. I would hate to leave her but I dont have the time anymore to wait. Plus she has gotten a bit rushed lately.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Raju is an extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding individual. My husband and I feel that we can speak to her about anything and we're never rushed during an office visit. Enough time is always allotted to guarantee that all our concerns are addressed and that we receive the proper diagnosis and medication. I would highly recommend Dr. Raju to anyone who is looking for a doctor they can feel comfortable with and one who is up to date on the latest in medical technology. Paulette & Jeffrey Blackman, Peoria, Arizona

Submitted July 6, 2006 | flag