Rate Dr. Fred F. Shahan

Dr. Fred F. Shahan's Ratings

doctor and staff are outstanding...would recommend his practice to anyone needing dermatology care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Shahan for two years now, and have had two mikes removed by him (and have had Botox by him as well). He is very knowledgable and has a very friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Dr Shahan is through, efficient, friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

I was so happy with the treatment I received on my first visit. I was referred by my plastic surgeon because Dr. Shahan is a dermatologic surgeon experienced in Mohs surgery, a microscopic technique for skin problems. First, I was shown into the exam room on time. The medical assistant, Yvette, must have asked my permission twenty times making sure I understood exactly what to expect and patiently answering every question I could think up. Next the physician's assistant, Burna, examined me literally from head to toe. I don't know who asked more questions, her or me, but they were all answered. Dr. Shahan reexamined me double checking Burna's observations and removed lab specimens from two areas. During my visit the whole staff seemed dedicated to keeping me completely informed and absolutely comfortable. A week later the surgery took less time than my first office visit. Yesterday was my post surgery follow-up visit. I could see no evidence that the surgery ever happened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Shahan and his staff are among the finest here in San Diego. This friendly, experienced team has taken care of my dermatology needs time and again for well over a year now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Shahan has been wonderful! I have had several biopsies and his office always calls me within a few days with results. The staff is very nice and great about calling with appointment reminders. They are flexible with scheduling. Dr. Shahan always makes time for all of my questions. I recently switched insurance carriers and the staff was great about making sure I wasn't charged for anything incorrectly. Dr. Shahan is also really good about taking into consideration my co-pays for prescriptions. I would highly recommend Dr. Shahan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Shahan for approximately 15 years. He and his staff have always been very helpful. I can always get an appointment quickly. One time, I needed a shot for my chronic dermatitis on a day that Dr. Shahan normally didn't see patients. He worked me in anyway and I was very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. Shahan is wonderful. He works hard, knows what he is doing and really takes great care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

Excellant care. POPst melenoma. Ecellent care. Professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2012

Excellent Staff.. kind and Cariing. Easy to make appointments usually within same week. Dr Shahan diagnosis are accurate and his treatment plan for my skin aliments are remedy quite effectively

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648259].votes_count ]]