Rate Dr. James C. Natalicchio

Dr. James C. Natalicchio's Ratings

Claimed that there was little wrong with my back, despite the fact that I suffered a six foot backward fall onto a sewer pipe flange 35 years ago, and have suffered every day since then. The x-ray tech forced me into very uncomfortable positions. I've had a recent MRI confirming the damage to my spine, and documented by the radiologist, yet this quack treated me as if I was a drug addict who just wanted pain relievers to get high, rather than a patient who has been suffering a very long time, with little relief. What a jerk. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this "doctor". Make note that the medical school he graduated from is in Grenada, a third world dive, not in the US.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

He takes time for you and listens to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648387].votes_count ]]