Dr. Hanif S Asaria

Rate Dr. Hanif S Asaria

Dr. Hanif S Asaria's Ratings

OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BY DR. ASARIAFOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND THAT'S EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST. HE IS GOOD!!!! AND HE GIVES YOU TREATMENTS OPTIONS. NO PRESSURE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have recently started seeing Dr Asaria. I wish I had known about him earlier! He is awesome. Very nice man. I had three filling and they were PAIN FREE! Staff is awesome as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr Asaria was great i do have serious concern with his receptionist the one who books his appointments, she has a negative attitude and it shows with how she deals with Dr Asaria's patients i wonder if he is aware of this. my wife and i have watched her argue with other patients several times and that to me is highly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Treats us well. Is informative and understanding. My children look forward to visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

He has been our family dentist for 19 years now and I always trust his work and advise. His staff is great too. Very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Asaria looks after our dental health, unlike my previous dentist who always pushed cosmetic and fluff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Asaria is a great dentist! he has done some bridge work, fillings caps you name it for me over the years and I could never complain. The place is clean. The staff is very very good. I couldnt be happier with my dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Best Dentist in the city. I drive from the NW to his office in the south. Great service, extremly knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Asaria has been my dentist for 25 years. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Anyone would be very fortunate to have a dentist as kind, though and competent as Dr. Asaria. It would be a sad day if I were to move away and lose Dr. Asaria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871237].votes_count ]]