Dr. Hanif S Asaria

You may also like

Rate Dr. Hanif S Asaria

Dr. Hanif S Asaria's Ratings

Worst dentist ever! I have had nothing but horrible experiences with him! Dr.Asaria is pathetic hope you like waiting over an hour just for a filling.. He says it takes 25 mins for the freezing.. Go to any other office they only wait 5 mins and finish right away! Also polish first when getting a cleaning? That's not right.. I asked my niece why they polish first she said that so wrong it's supposed to be last so your teeth feel nice and smooth after the plaque is off your teeth. Why he does it first? Maybe so the more patients he has the more money he makes.. dr.asaria does not care about his patients or sanitary guidelines!!!!! I have noticed he is HORRIBLE to his staff!! Have you ever hurd the way he talks to them? It's disgusting.. He touches everything with his gloves on (not sanitary at all ps. After he has just been in my mouth with them). I am a nurse so I know for a fact that's wrong!! Also I seen him drop instruments and pick them up and use them again.. Would you want that kind of experience?! Dr.asaria has amazing staff but they never last.. Hum I wonder why.. I have had numerous people that I have reffered (thinking at first he was an amazing dentist with 25 years experience) they all spent tones of money, and would end up with horrible infections after his treatment ex: a root canal. Then he would refer to a specialist.. go there and they would say how he basically destroyed my family/friends teeth! Yes he has 25 years of experience but the guy does not do a good job. I got fillings and for some reason they're all flat feeling.. Arnt teeth supposed to be ridged and textured like a actual tooth? Yes!!! not feel and look like a box.. I do NOT recommend this dentist!! found out later from my now new amazing dentist that Dr.asaria has a bad name in the dental world.. PEOPLE THERE IS OTHER AMAZING DENTIST THAT TAKE ALBERTA WORKS AND BLUE CROSS PATIENTS!!! I don't want people to spend the money on his work when it's a big mistake you will regret it in the end and with this I promise you!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Asaria was recommended to me by alberta blue cross because there is no extra billing as he follows ABC fee guide. That's a huge savings for a family of 5. I have seen that dr asaria is very knowledgeable and with 25 years of experience I feel I can trust him. He even encourage me to take time to decide on treatments or even get a second opinion ( he is even willing to give me my xrays to take to the second dentist). I have been recommending him to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

OUR FAMILY HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BY DR. ASARIAFOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND THAT'S EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST. HE IS GOOD!!!! AND HE GIVES YOU TREATMENTS OPTIONS. NO PRESSURE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have recently started seeing Dr Asaria. I wish I had known about him earlier! He is awesome. Very nice man. I had three filling and they were PAIN FREE! Staff is awesome as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr Asaria was great i do have serious concern with his receptionist the one who books his appointments, she has a negative attitude and it shows with how she deals with Dr Asaria's patients i wonder if he is aware of this. my wife and i have watched her argue with other patients several times and that to me is highly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Treats us well. Is informative and understanding. My children look forward to visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

He has been our family dentist for 19 years now and I always trust his work and advise. His staff is great too. Very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Asaria looks after our dental health, unlike my previous dentist who always pushed cosmetic and fluff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr. Asaria is a great dentist! he has done some bridge work, fillings caps you name it for me over the years and I could never complain. The place is clean. The staff is very very good. I couldnt be happier with my dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871239].votes_count ]]