Rate Dr. Christopher Penka

Dr. Christopher Penka's Ratings

I had a level 2 fusion in may of 2008....the left rod came loose 2 weeks after my surgery....and he hid it from me...told me i my back was stronger than before i had surgery,i never found out that the left rod came loose till 10-1-09. when a dr. i have been seeing asked for the films from my surgery as a result i havent been able to work either the opsterior or anterior fusion has taken has been almost 3 yrs now still fighting SSD....im glad he is retired he cant hurt anyone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I had a neck surgery done by Dr. Penka I had pain in my arm so the doctor decided to go for surgery and gave me false promises. It was the biggest mistake I have done in my life, trusting him and go under his knife. I regret that decision everyday when I wake up feeling severe daily pain that is much worse than I ever had. I tried to follow up with him but I received a notice few months after the surgery saying he was retiring. It was very frustrating that I couldn't reach him but somehow relieved that no one will experience what I am going thru anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

very very poor and humiliated me after surgery refused to understand when i had my surgery that i had problems that almost killed me he needs his license taken away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

I liked Dr. Penka. I had back surgery five weeks ago and sill have a little pain but it is getting better everyday. I didn't have a long wait to see him, Other doctors had a thirty day wait or longer. I would of lost my business if I would of had to wait for one of the others. I was back to work before before I could even get in for the first visit with other Doctors. Thank You Dr Penka.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2009

I had heard alot of "bad" things about Dr. Penka and his lack of people skills. I am happy to say that I found his straight forward view on medicine rather refreshing. He didn't beat around the bush about anything. Direct and to the point is how health care should be. He made no false promises or did he lead me down a path to false hope. He told me exactly what he could do for me and explained all the possible outcomes with a refreshing truthfulness that I have harldy ever found in Doctors in my area. With all the presure to be "P.C." in America now I can only blame the people who are thin skinned and can't handle the truth for the falsehoods that abound in healthcare. thank you Dr. Penka for your knowledge and straight forward view on healthcare. It truely was a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dr. Penka. I honestly believe is the best MD. He definately has a different bedside manner, but if you're prepared you'll do fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

If I wanted personality ? If I wanted someone to save my Mom's life? No question...He is the best. Kept us informed and answered "all" questions wether we liked the answer or not. This is not a popularity contest. Skill and knowledge is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2008

very arrogant and bad bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871350].votes_count ]]