Rate Dr. Terry R. Bennett

Dr. Terry R. Bennett's Ratings

I have made seven or more visits in three months to get an appliance for TMJ made and adjusted. Because of the ill fitting appliance, adjustments which cut my mouth, rub and irritate my gums and staff which have become hostile towards me. I feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. I have been yelled at on the phone,once by the office manager and once by an assistant. The pressure and atmosphere of the staff feels very defensive towards me. I learned the assistant working on my appliance has less than six months experience. I have reported four times that the appliance sits against my gums, which causes gagging and severe gum pain. At three visits,When I have told the techician, in front of the dentist, that the adjustment did not change or improve the fitting, I am told "yes, it does". I feel very discouraged by these experiences, especially since,it took us nearly a years worth of savings, to have the money to pay up front for this treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

I initially went to Dr. Bennett because I had a bad tendency to grit my teeth, even at night and had a lot of jaw popping also. Dr. Bennett did a thorough exam and told me I had beginning stages of TMJ. His approach was to put me in an appliance for sleep and one for daytime. I had success with jaw popping immediately. After about 2 years I was put into another sleep appliance which helped even more. I am pretty much symptom free now if I wear my appliances as he prescribes. I believe that the care I have received from Dr. Bennett has kept me from developing full-blown TMJ. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I was involved in an auto accident, and Dr Bennet and his staff did an amazing job with my TMJ. There is just no amount of Thank You that would over it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Bennett pretty much cured my TMJ. Thank God for that. I'm very glad we have such an expert here in the Tulsa area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Bennett successfully treated my TMJ problem when treatments by other doctors failed. My case was particularly complicated and took some time to treat. I have been out of treatment for 10 years now and I am still doing great. Thank you Dr. Bennett!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2007

Dr. Bennett has helped my TMJ tremendously. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871565].votes_count ]]