Rate Dr. David M. Haybron

Dr. David M. Haybron's Ratings

Repaired my aortic valve using a small incision. I was able to do everything including riding my motorcycle after only 2 weeks. His officew was very helpful before and after my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

He didmy open heart surgery. Triple by pass. That was in December. Very informative. Intelligent. Very well manered. Secure. Friendly. The Doctor has a lot going for him. Wish I could THANK HIM in person. Does anyone know what the furute holds for him? If so answere. He saved my life. I'm a 69 year old lady who had a 95 percent blockage in the widow maker. Becky Gamble

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Performed surgery through key hole to repair mitral valve in November. Was able to go back to work in 4 weeks and think hes the best. His staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

Dr. Haybron did my heart surgery using minimally invasive techniques. He was willing to talk with us even when we thought we were going to the Cleveland Clinic, where he was before coming to Pittsburgh. Very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][648692].votes_count ]]