You may also like

Rate Dr. Leslie Nash

Dr. Leslie Nash's Ratings

My wife whom suffers from severe bipolar had a scheduled visit with Dr Nash , 48 hours passed until appointment for the the doctor to simply say to my wife that she had not been there for 4 years and cannot help her as she is retiring?......my wife had a 10 second conversation with the snobbish insensitive doctor and left feeling tremendously let down by Dr Nash to pass her aside in a very cold manner . This so called representative of the Medical system did not swipe my wifes OHIP card , why should she as she did absolutely nothing but cause frustration ? Today Dr Nash's office called called my wife and said ''come bring your OHIP card to swipe or you will be billed for the visit'' ! . ... This doctor is about to ''pad'' the billing to be paid from OHIP for no service rendered , We are shocked that this can happen as she deserves nothing but an ''Audit'' for abusing taxpayers funding for OHIP system and Dr Nash could use a stiff lesson in dealing with clients sensitive medical issues . Dr Nash is the ''worst'' Doctor we have ever experienced and she is an embarrassment to the Medical community. We truly hope she does ''retire'' as that will do the community a great service no doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I am a new mom and I had brought my daughter in for her 4 month needles and she told me not to ask to many hard questions because she had jet lag from being on vacation for a month. Not impressed at all with her and she will not answer more then one question if you have them. For being a new mom I had lots of questions and she wouldn't answer any of them. Terrible terrible doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2701984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

My husband went in for blood work today. Dr Nash told him he would rather him get a new Dr and they can send him for blood work. Apparently my husband is too healthy to keep as a patient, yet two years ago when he came in after he felt he suffered a heart attack she laughed and said she wouldn't have him seen by any specialists because she would be laughed at. My advice get a different doctor she is completely unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr Nash is like a breath of fresh air and I wish I would of found her many years ago.She has never come across as anything but a caring compassionate doctor who takes your health seriously.She has proven that over a number of visits to her office.She is very busy but she also takes time to figure out what is going on and always follows up on test results which is more than I can say about the last doctor I had. In my opinion Dr Nash is an awesome doctor who deserve a little more understanding and patients from her patients.All I can say it thank God for doctors like Dr.Nash.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Staff no different than any other office. Pretty much, I do not wait long if any at all. Dr. Nash is very friendly and helpful. She may seem a bit in a hurry sometimes, but really does try to ensure she has covered everything off. I find her quite knowledgeable and answers all of my questions. Even if I question her, she does not feel threaten and completely understands. She really is a very nice person and this means a lot to me. Thank you Dr. Nash

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2010

I've only seem Dr.Nash twice and could tell how down to earth and compassionate she is.She has the well being of her patients at heart and the fact she tells it like it is is a quality and all Dr's should have. I truely feel blessed that I have finally found such a wonderful Dr and will continue seeing her and will recommend her to everyone.What an awesome lady she is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

It took me a while to warm up to her but when I really needed her she was there for me. She cares for her patients and sincerely wants what is best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. I was on a waiting list for 6 months, desperate to get a doctor to look into some chest pains I was having (I was only 24 at the time). Upon finally getting a referral to Dr. Nash, she ignored my request for assistance with the chest pain issue, and was more concerned with my acne and some stomach issues. She prescribed a very expensive medication for heart burn, which I very rarely experience and told her this. I didn't even raise this as an issue. I didn't bother to take the medication. Anyways, ended up in the hospital with my chest pains and the emerg doctor was able to clear them up in a day, something I had for over a year!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1871708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2010

She's Whacked!!! I go in for a serious problem and she wants to know if I snore. Didn't want to hear about my problem and then a week later I get a call from Sleep Apnia Clinic saying I have an appointment and if I'm late I would be charged over $100.00. Told them to cancel, I won't be there. She constantly gave prescriptions, I threw them all away as soon as I left her office. She gets a kickback for all prescriptions and referrals and that's all she cares about. Don't believe it, go in and tell her something aches, you'll come out of there with prescriptions for everything. Total nutcase and completely useless. I went for a complete physical which she demanded once a year if you want to stay a patient of hers but laughed when I asked about the prostate exam and said she won't do that and walked out laughing. For a man over 40 that's a serious issue but she didn't care. Totally useless and ignorant Doctor and staff. I wouldn't take a dog to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

I left this Dr. after five years. Should have left earlier but felt I was stuck with her. Very strange at each visit. Behaviour very odd for a professional Dr. Now at walk in clinics and satisfied with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871706].votes_count ]]