Rate Dr. Leslie Nash

Dr. Leslie Nash's Ratings

Dr Nash is like a breath of fresh air and I wish I would of found her many years ago.She has never come across as anything but a caring compassionate doctor who takes your health seriously.She has proven that over a number of visits to her office.She is very busy but she also takes time to figure out what is going on and always follows up on test results which is more than I can say about the last doctor I had. In my opinion Dr Nash is an awesome doctor who deserve a little more understanding and patients from her patients.All I can say it thank God for doctors like Dr.Nash.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Staff no different than any other office. Pretty much, I do not wait long if any at all. Dr. Nash is very friendly and helpful. She may seem a bit in a hurry sometimes, but really does try to ensure she has covered everything off. I find her quite knowledgeable and answers all of my questions. Even if I question her, she does not feel threaten and completely understands. She really is a very nice person and this means a lot to me. Thank you Dr. Nash

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

I've only seem Dr.Nash twice and could tell how down to earth and compassionate she is.She has the well being of her patients at heart and the fact she tells it like it is is a quality and all Dr's should have. I truely feel blessed that I have finally found such a wonderful Dr and will continue seeing her and will recommend her to everyone.What an awesome lady she is.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

It took me a while to warm up to her but when I really needed her she was there for me. She cares for her patients and sincerely wants what is best.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. I was on a waiting list for 6 months, desperate to get a doctor to look into some chest pains I was having (I was only 24 at the time). Upon finally getting a referral to Dr. Nash, she ignored my request for assistance with the chest pain issue, and was more concerned with my acne and some stomach issues. She prescribed a very expensive medication for heart burn, which I very rarely experience and told her this. I didn't even raise this as an issue. I didn't bother to take the medication. Anyways, ended up in the hospital with my chest pains and the emerg doctor was able to clear them up in a day, something I had for over a year!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2010 | flag

She's Whacked!!! I go in for a serious problem and she wants to know if I snore. Didn't want to hear about my problem and then a week later I get a call from Sleep Apnia Clinic saying I have an appointment and if I'm late I would be charged over $100.00. Told them to cancel, I won't be there. She constantly gave prescriptions, I threw them all away as soon as I left her office. She gets a kickback for all prescriptions and referrals and that's all she cares about. Don't believe it, go in and tell her something aches, you'll come out of there with prescriptions for everything. Total nutcase and completely useless. I went for a complete physical which she demanded once a year if you want to stay a patient of hers but laughed when I asked about the prostate exam and said she won't do that and walked out laughing. For a man over 40 that's a serious issue but she didn't care. Totally useless and ignorant Doctor and staff. I wouldn't take a dog to her.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

I left this Dr. after five years. Should have left earlier but felt I was stuck with her. Very strange at each visit. Behaviour very odd for a professional Dr. Now at walk in clinics and satisfied with them.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

The reception staff clearly needs a lot of training in terms of coordinating things properly and most importantly letting patients know about the appointments that were scheduled. It would be helpful to know that I had an appt made for chest x-ray that was supposed to take place two days ago! I would not have known it if I hadn't happened to call with some other questions. And the answering machine message is so inarticulate and hard to hear, let alone to understand. You'd think someone could do a better job recording? Very unprofessional.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

I was absolutely stunned the Doctor bolted out the door when I told her I had another question, she did not have time and told me to book another app.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

I have had several bad experiences with Dr. Nash involving my daughter. The first being she diagnosed my daughter with a craniofacial disorder at a year and a half. She said she first noticed it a few weeks after my daughter was born but kept it to herself and didn't tell me until she was over a year and half. We were referred to sick kids hospital and found out that generally this disorder should be handled with surgery at a few months of age if possible (the earlier the better). We also found out that our daughter DOES NOT have this craniofacial disorder. My daughter also has a fused labia which doctor Nash prescribed an estrogen cream for (which the pharmacist was stunned by!). This cream is for menopausal women and can cause some breast buds to develop in small girls. I told her I wouldn't give her the cream and she said that if it wasn't unfusing by the age of 4 she would have to CUT IT!! She diagnosed chickenpox as hand foot and mouth disease..without even testing it!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag