Dr. Jonathan E. Hodes

Rate Dr. Jonathan E. Hodes

Dr. Jonathan E. Hodes's Ratings

Could not walk or get out of bed for almost a year without pain, called and got micro d surgery for herniated disc and was pain free right after surgery 8 yrs later feel fine. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

I had heard many good things about Dr Hodes, the first time I met him he was a little odd and did not spend much time with me, he ordered some tests and said we would go from there. His nurse practitioner was very good and thorough. When my tests were completed and I returned for my visit he did spend a lot of time with me explaining the back problems I have and how we should proceed. He seems very competent and knowledgeable. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

The staff was awesome and the doctor was wonderful. Great place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Emergency surgery was needed (by me) in 2010. Having had Dr. Hodes as my neurosurgeon for previous surgery in 2001, I contacted his office due to his expertise and familiarity with my condition. His office informed me that he would not take me as a patient again due to the fact that my insurance had changed, and his office did not accept my current coverage because it did not pay Dr. Hodes enough for his services. This is in my opionion, shows a total lack of compassion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1871739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Was VERY disappointed in Dr Hodes. Went to him for help after I read all the wonderful comments.He was cold, abrupt, and definitely NOT Christian! Drove over 4 hours to get there. He acted like a 10 yr old on steroids playing mad doctor! The one and only procedure that he suggested for thoracic back disc failures was a nerve block done by another doctor. His office was supposed to set it up for me....I waited 3 weeks, called them and asked what was going on...got the run around for 2 more weeks, finally called the other Doctor myself and they told me they haven't done that procedure in a year!! It was too risky! Finally I ask him about disability due to the severity of the pain and he said definitely not, your too young, (55) you have to put more money in the bank! I will never go back or refer anyone to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr Hodes is a man that I have all the faith in the world in. He is honest and extremely bright and the same time caring and compassionate. Hard to find these days

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

If everyone in Louisville knew about Dr. Hodes, there would be a lot less people in pain. His minimally invasive surgery transformed me from someone who couldn't walk because of the pain I was in to not even needing pain relief the day after the surgery for a blown disk. This man is amazing and you can tell that he truly cares about you. After hearing all the horror stories about back surgery I am blessed to have found Dr. Hodes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Hodes is excellent..cured me...also sent my son to him when he needed spinal surgery..excellent staff particularly Glenna and Lauren...caring, professional manner by all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2009

Dr. Hodes was one of only two surgeons in Louisville who would perform this surgery in 2002. After researching his credentials and meeting him,and discussing my disorder, I had complete confidence in choosing him. The MVD was successful and brought immediate relief. His staff was and still is caring, friendly and efficient. My husband is now under his care and will soon be having surgery. We thank him for using his God given gift to change the lives of hurting people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I thank God that Dr. Hodes is in my life. He is taking good care of my family and me as we struggle with my newly found AVM in my brain. He is a very funny, caring Godly man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1871733].votes_count ]]