Dr. Richard Brunateau

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/11/06    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Richard Brunateau has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1461757
10/06/11 2 2 2 3 Have had 2 surgeries, one original and one to "fix" the first one. $13,000 later, I now have to find someone to "fix his fix". VERY unhappy with the whole experience. I agree that he has a terrible bedside manner. At surgical images, you get treated like cattle...in, out, in, out...How many surgeries ($$$$) can we do in one day....that's the impression I get. He really doesn't seem to care about the outcome...as long as he gets his money up front. If you want uneven boobs with nipples that point in different directions and one bigger than the other, then Bruneteau is your guy.
Paid (or co-pay): $13000
RID: 477314
06/01/08 5 5 5 5 I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION IN AUG.OF '06. I FOUND DR. BRUNATEAU TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL ALONG WITH HIS STAFF. HE DIDN'T MAKE ME FEEL AS THOUGH I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG TO MY BODY, LIKE SOME OTHER DR.'S HAVE. I WENT FROM AN H CUP DOWN TO A B CUP AND DON'T HAVE THE BACK AND SHOULDER PAIN THAT I HAD BEFORE. I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN. THANKS DR. BRUNATEAU! SHERRI W. VALENTINE,NE
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 59483
27/11/06 2 5 5 My son has had three surgeries by Dr. Brunateau. He is very knowledgable and strives forb perfection. He is outgoing and friendly with an excellent bedside manner.
Paid (or co-pay): $1400