You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeff J. Price

Dr. Jeff J. Price's Ratings

For anyone that has Jeff as a doctor they have been very lucky to have him. He is very attentive to your needs .One of the good ones to have as a GP in the profession .But he does have a lot of patients ,so when booking appointments you have to allow several weeks for any non emergency situation that you may want to see him about . Dr Price is a excellent doctor to consult when you have an issue and need a professional to advise you on a personal level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Price's since he started his practise. I was also a patient of Dr. Carter's and I don't think Dr. Carter could have found a better replacement for his patients. Dr. Price is extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and honourable. My husband and children are now patients of his as well and I have the utmost confidence in his abilities to take care of us. We feel truly blessed to know we are in such good hands. Thank you for all you do, Dr. Price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Too many patients. Take care of the patients you have had for twenty years and let new patients go somewhere else. Too good a doctor to lose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Excellent Doctor!!! Has my total trust .........treats everyone with care and concern.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Price, then you know you are in good hands. Every positive comment written here is absolutely true. What else can I say? Other doctors look up to him. He is probably the most highly respected doctor I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

We love Dr. Price. Have been going to him for 20 + years. Does all the right things. Cares for the whole person inside and out. He never rushes you. Very concerned about your well being. Thank you Dr. Price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

Dr Price is awesome..patient and kind..always listens and doesnt make your concerns seem trivial...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2011

Can never get an appointment with him even though I've been going since I was a child. His staff is very unhelpful, especially over the phone. My entire family goes to him...but I can't get an appointment for months. Would rather go to someone else to be honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Absolutely the BEST - other Doctors could learn from him. He is caring and very knowledgeable with the concern for his patients to refer when necessary. I feel honoured to be his patient and know I have the best care possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1872290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR BUT WORD OF CAUTION FROM A PATIENT WHO HAS HAD HIM SINCE HE STARTED "CUT BACK ON PATIENTS" .WE WANT THE ORIGINAL SERVICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872289].votes_count ]]