Dr. Jeff J. Price

Rate Dr. Jeff J. Price

Dr. Jeff J. Price's Ratings

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Price, then you know you are in good hands. Every positive comment written here is absolutely true. What else can I say? Other doctors look up to him. He is probably the most highly respected doctor I know.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2013 | flag

We love Dr. Price. Have been going to him for 20 + years. Does all the right things. Cares for the whole person inside and out. He never rushes you. Very concerned about your well being. Thank you Dr. Price.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Price is awesome..patient and kind..always listens and doesnt make your concerns seem trivial...

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Can never get an appointment with him even though I've been going since I was a child. His staff is very unhelpful, especially over the phone. My entire family goes to him...but I can't get an appointment for months. Would rather go to someone else to be honest.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2010 | flag

Absolutely the BEST - other Doctors could learn from him. He is caring and very knowledgeable with the concern for his patients to refer when necessary. I feel honoured to be his patient and know I have the best care possible.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

EXCELLENT DOCTOR BUT WORD OF CAUTION FROM A PATIENT WHO HAS HAD HIM SINCE HE STARTED "CUT BACK ON PATIENTS" .WE WANT THE ORIGINAL SERVICE.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

ONE EXPECTS TO SEE A HALO AROUND HIS HEAD. SAME DEDICATION AS WHEN HE OPENED PRACTICE. UNFORTUNATE NOT ABLE TO VISIT IN HOSPITALS AS HE WAS AN INSPIRATION FOR RECOVERY OF HIS PATIENTS

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag

Dr Price is a wonderful doctor and a kind and compassionate man. He is pro-active in ensuring you get the correct test or procedure. If Dr Price sends you to a specialist you feel confident that the specialist is good. There are times when you have to wait in the waiting room but when you get in to see him, he takes his time and answers all your questions. You never feel rushed. Waiting can been annoying but I know he is giving whoever he is with the same time and effort as he does with my family. If you are a patient of Dr Price's you know you are getting the absolute best care. I count myself lucky.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

love this dr he compliments your intellegence never brushes aside my concerns and worries as an RN i trust him unconditionally with my care

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

a doctor of present generation who still has old time doctors ways-

Submitted Aug. 1, 2007 | flag