Rate Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Robert Koby's Ratings

He is the best doctor I have ever had. Love him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He is the best doctor but has too many patients to take care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

If I could rate them separately, I would give the staff a zero and Dr. Koby a 5. The staff sucks! I have been going there for years and they are not friendly or helpful in any way. My husband and I have gone out of our way to be friendly but to no avail because apparently you need to be Italian to get decent service! That being said...we love Dr. Koby and the fact that he does his own deliveries. He has always been great with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

He delivered my son in May and will be delivering my second. Amazing doctor, very helpful, knows his stuff! The only thing is you can be waiting in his office forever sometimes, but that's only because he delivers his own patients babies which some doctors don't do. He's amazing in my opinion, a friend refered him to me and I'm very happy :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Delivered my son in spring 2014 worst experience waited 40hrs for him to finish his shift and finally ended in a emergency c section. Not considerate, was not friendly during whole procedure very rude. Will never go back to him time to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I was just curious to know,when you gwt your blood test done at the royal vic,are they testing you for hiv/aids along with other thing as well?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Love Dr. Koby, best around, delivered all my grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I feel so fortunate to have doctor Koby as my gyno. Having had a very complicated pregnancy due to fibroids, he was there to reassure, examine and take great care of me. Yes he is always in a rush but that's because he does all of his deliveries so I think it's a fair reason to be late to appointments. I've had obstetricians prior to him with equally long waits and they didn't even do their deliveries. If it wasn't for him my delivery would have ended up in a emergency c section. He is also very knowledgeable and was right about every aspect of my pregnancy from day 1. He also does his own surgeries and he operated my fibroids and there was no complications. He is very well respected by the hospital staff and I felt respected as his patient. His staff is wonderful & his office is very organized. If you are looking for a friend to chat with he is not for you, but if you want a real DR with real experience I highly recommend him. I wish he could be my doctor 4 everything. God Bless him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1872511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Just wonderful. The best obgyn I have met (and I have tried MANY before I found this terrific MD!). Wanted to have my baby at the JGH, but switched to RVH to get this one in a million doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1872510].votes_count ]]