You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Koby

Dr. Robert Koby's Ratings

Amazing Doctor!!! so glad I have him as my doctor, his knowledge is above expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Koby for 30+ years..he has always been excellent and caring. I hope he finds a way to clone himself when he does eventually retire. These posts tend to emphasize his obstetrics -but he is also a an excellent gynecologist who is able to thoughtfully support and guide you through menopause etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Anyone should feel lucky to have Dr Koby as a Dr, there are not a lot of them that do their own deliveries who know their patiants and know all of their concers. Dr Koby delivered my son in 2014 and has been following me since 2004 when I had to get an operation done. I am by far very happy that I was able to get all my issues handled by the same Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

He is the best doctor I have ever had. Love him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He is the best doctor but has too many patients to take care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

If I could rate them separately, I would give the staff a zero and Dr. Koby a 5. The staff sucks! I have been going there for years and they are not friendly or helpful in any way. My husband and I have gone out of our way to be friendly but to no avail because apparently you need to be Italian to get decent service! That being said...we love Dr. Koby and the fact that he does his own deliveries. He has always been great with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

He delivered my son in May and will be delivering my second. Amazing doctor, very helpful, knows his stuff! The only thing is you can be waiting in his office forever sometimes, but that's only because he delivers his own patients babies which some doctors don't do. He's amazing in my opinion, a friend refered him to me and I'm very happy :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Delivered my son in spring 2014 worst experience waited 40hrs for him to finish his shift and finally ended in a emergency c section. Not considerate, was not friendly during whole procedure very rude. Will never go back to him time to retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I was just curious to know,when you gwt your blood test done at the royal vic,are they testing you for hiv/aids along with other thing as well?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Love Dr. Koby, best around, delivered all my grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558055].votes_count ]]