Rate Dr. Ekkhard M. Kasper

Dr. Ekkhard M. Kasper's Ratings

In May of 2014, shortly after I graduated college, I was referred to Dr. Kasper. At 21, I didn't think I was going to need surgery- especially one that required a night in the ICU. However Dr. Kasper assured me that was the only cure to my condition of Chiari Malformation. Petrified, Dr. Kasper explained the procedure, my recovery & even allowed me to speak to a nurse of my age that he previously operated on for the same condition (with her permission). After having the appropriate MRIs, it was surgery time and Dr. Kasper made sure I was ready (even calling me personally!) and again made me feel most confident in his abilities. On paper, I saw Dr. Kasper had outstanding credentials and he proved his abilities to me. I am no longer suffering the daily symptoms of Chiari Malformation Type 1. Post-Op tests have come back positive and I cannot express how grateful I am for the work of Dr. Ekkhard M. Kasper and his staff. If you are in need of a neurosurgeon, you need to see for yourself the miracles Dr. Kasper can work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

My husband had brain surgery with Dr. Kasper this summer. He was an amazing surgeon. Not only did he take the appropriate precautions for surgery, but he also did an amazing job with the surgery itself. However, the best part was his bed side manner. He was very honest, yet very kind. You felt like he most definitely had your best interest in mind and took the best care possible of you. I would highly recommend Dr. Kasper to anyone going through a potential surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Spinal surgery is never a pleasant experience. In May of 2013 I needed cervical spine surgery to release the compression on my spinal cord from a herniated disk. I was referred to Dr Kasper and am most pleased with the results. He saw me quickly and was quite honest and forthright in his discussions about the problem. The surgery went without a hitch and the results are outstanding. His staff have been unfailingly helpful and pleasant to deal with. Overall a very positive experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Very nice and knowledgeable. Willing to answer any questions and concerns without making you feel uncomfortable for asking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649130].votes_count ]]