Rate Dr. Todd W. Turley

Dr. Todd W. Turley's Ratings

This is a glorified pill mill with the glorification being, these doctors have also figured a way to bilk patients and insurance companies(many Medicaid funded) for unnecessary procedures and use the same patients as unpaid lab rats at the same time. Props for creativity and creating a steady incomes for themselves in a depressed economy; but shame, shame, shame on the older doctors in this practice who actually used to have ethics who have allowed themselves to be high jacked by the young entrepreneurs (like Todd Turley) who just happen to have medical degrees. Very disappointing. I'm not the only one who holds this opinion either, every visit most of the waiting room was grumbling with the same complaints; some worse, some less, but unbelievable they've been in business this long. Very, very sad for patients desperate to find relief.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

I had seen Annette for 2 yrs before Dr. Turley. This dr. NEVER performed a physical examination; I saw him monthly for 1yr. (I'd have switched sooner if I hadn't lost insurance during this period and getting a new pain Dr. takes time.) He was condescending and arrogant; once telling me and my young teen what a pain it was when someone they treated died of an overdose because he had to fill out the paperwork and there had been three that month alone. (How horribly inconvenient for HIM!!) I also found it odd that the last question on the monthly status update was regarding exposure to HIV/STD's. Until doing research (public records) and discovering that the HIV/STD testing center 2 office spaces down from The Pain Center is owned by Dr. Turley. I also never waited less then an hour to be seen and STILL have not been able to get my records. My last request (3rd written) earned a phone call after 2 weeks saying it would be $2 per page and each visit AVERAGED 5 pages. So $120/yr. Average.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Dr. Turley really cares about his patients and the pain they are going through. He is very kind, understanding and patient friendly. Great Dr. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Very compassionate and thoughtful. From the first visit, he took time to address my concerns. Explained my problem and let me know what the possible treatments were. Didn't try to candy coat it. I appreciated his honesty and am feeling better. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Turley is VERY knowledgeable and knows his stuff...I had been suffering with lower chronic back pain for several months. After being diagnosed with DDD and having arthritis in my back I needed to find a Doctor for treatment. I started seeing this one quack and all he did was prescribed me was narcotics which made me sick to my stomach. So still no help or relief I started seeing another Doctor which is great by the way and she referred me to Doctor Turley. My first visit with Dr. Turley went GREAT, I explained my symptoms to him, he did an exam then prescribed me my wonder non narctic drug that has taken the majority of the pain away...God Bless Dr. Turley...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][649180].votes_count ]]