Dr. Khalid Abousy

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Khalid Abousy has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2820873
28/08/13 2 1 2 2 Not responsive to prescription renewals. I always have to call in follow up to pharmacist faxes. I feel that's am held hostage to prescriptions I believe are critical to my health.
RID: 1386844
14/03/11 4 5 5 5 Dr Abousey saved my life. He is straight forward very knowlegable and caring for people in general. I had a massive heart attack in 2003. He went into such a professional mode I was scared and told him what I wanted. He told me what I needed. I am not a very good patiend (my opinion) but if it comes to the heart he is the man. Thank you
RID: 1231290
17/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Abousy is like a family for all my family members. He is very knowledgeable about his dicipline and he is an utmost caring person and listens to the concerns of his paitient and is well respected among his peers and people who know him both professionally and personally. I highly recommand anyone who wants to get medical advices.
RID: 702338
15/10/08 3 3 5 5 Dr Abousy is the most caring MD that we have seen. Concerned abt all aspects of patient, not just cardiology. Very concerned abt patient health, calls himself for phone dalls, no matter time and has stayed on call for one hour plus. Would recommend to all!