Rate Dr. Khalid Abousy

Dr. Khalid Abousy's Ratings

Not responsive to prescription renewals. I always have to call in follow up to pharmacist faxes. I feel that's am held hostage to prescriptions I believe are critical to my health.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Abousey saved my life. He is straight forward very knowlegable and caring for people in general. I had a massive heart attack in 2003. He went into such a professional mode I was scared and told him what I wanted. He told me what I needed. I am not a very good patiend (my opinion) but if it comes to the heart he is the man. Thank you

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Abousy is like a family for all my family members. He is very knowledgeable about his dicipline and he is an utmost caring person and listens to the concerns of his paitient and is well respected among his peers and people who know him both professionally and personally. I highly recommand anyone who wants to get medical advices.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Abousy is the most caring MD that we have seen. Concerned abt all aspects of patient, not just cardiology. Very concerned abt patient health, calls himself for phone dalls, no matter time and has stayed on call for one hour plus. Would recommend to all!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag