Rate Dr. AMBALAVANER Krishnamoorthy

Dr. AMBALAVANER Krishnamoorthy's Ratings

My little one - daughter is turning 12 in a weeks time. Only thanks to him. My first pregnancy was high risk and when i mentikned this to my then obgyn she ignored. By 12 th week symptoms were worst and i was then recommended Dr Krish. I was also emotionally not prepared for the 'couch potato' pregnancy. But he explained and showed us the images instead just saying that need to be taking rest. And during the procedure as mentioned by the other reviewer he did hold my hand and kept talking to me. Due to lack of any information from my then obgyn i requested Dr krish to accept me as his patient and not just a high risk cpnsultant. In fact there was error in billing that he did not get paid for the delivery. He never ever approached us pay the bill

we all have our good days and bad days. And him being a high risk he cannot control any unforeseen emergencies of his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Great Dr, my husband and I wished to have him found earlier. After losing 3 pregnancies and having hard time conceiving, Dr krishnamoorthy was the greatest Dr to wish. Conceived twins, after being seen by him, just a few months. Thank you for everything Dr krishnamoorthy. Highly recommended without a second thought. BTW, staff is also amazing. I got pregnant while traveling oversea, and I was given weekly phone appointment with Dr Krishnamoorthy. Great guidance and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

After losing a baby at 30 weeks due to a doctor's ignorance, we were recommended to Dr. Krish. From first meeting, we knew he would be our new doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease no matter how crazy I got at an appointment. My son had to be delivered a couple weeks early due to wrapping himself in the cord and Dr. Krish was amazing. He held my hands while I was getting my epidural and talked to me throughout the surgery. He kept checking on my husband and I and even allowed us a few minutes with our son before they took him to the nursery. Dr. Krish is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, knowledgable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Don't go to his office, your high risk pregnancy will be risker! In total I had 3 office visits so far. He was 1 hour and 2 hours late on my second and third visit. The first late was blamed to traffic. The 2 hour late was not even explained. There is no reminder or advance notices at all. Even worse, on my third visit he lost his cool when I ask him why I have to be here so many times. He almost yelled to me that because I have diabetes in my first pregnancy. I said my OB don't think I am "high-risk". He suddenly out of control and told me "that's fine! you are free to go! I don't want to see you again!".... Dr Krish, I don't want to see you either! What if I am high-risked?? It gonna be risker to visit this high risk doctor. The other reviewer said with Dr Krish's care, she lost her baby. I can totally image that! And I also agree with another reviewer that he is a "money-minded" doctor! His staff always ask you to pay bills at office and sorry you could not pay by credit card!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I love the way there's a counter positive comment for every negative comment. Which leaves me to believe, those "positive" comments are left by his staff. Never going to this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Saw this Dr for 2 months. He did over 15 un authorized tests witch ended up costing us over $4000. We knew nothing about these tests until we received the bill. The worst part is our baby died and Dr Krish refused to help us any further. I had to go to the ER in order to get someone to induce labor and deliver our deceased baby girl. We still have not been allowed to obtain copies of the unauthorized genetic tests Dr Krish did. He is rude and cruel. DO not go to this Dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Dr.Krish is a great doctor. He has great knowledge in his profession. I could directly talk to him on phone whenever a need came up. He helped me deliver my baby boy easily without any kind of confusion or complication. He was so cool and telling jokes while I was in labour and I think he does it so that the patient can calm down. I recommend him big time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

A Labor & Maternity Nurse highly recommended him to me when I was searching for a high risk doc. He is great, and has delivered all three of my kids over the past decade. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable and many years of experience. He truly loves delivering babies. I highly recommend him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

He was very rude and never explained anything. Even if I asked him a question he would never give me a straight answer or he would just say "that's normal". He would also make mean jokes all the time and once embarrassed me in front of the whole staff and other patients. He also thinks he knows everything and that his patients are complete idiots. I only had some spotting in the beginning of my pregnancy and he treated me like if I'd had a placenta previa. He put me on bedrest for 2 weeks, he wouldn't let me do any type of physical activity throughtout my whole pregancy, and he told me I couldn't have sex for like 3 months. He wouldn't even let me go swimming, which is a great excercise for pregnant women. He wouldn't let me have a birth plan and the day of the delivery he was ruder and meaner than every, and made my birth experience HORRIBLE! He has a very medicalized view towards labor, and thinks natural deliveries are "no good". I would never recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

He needs to take course on "how to behave with patients". My wife went to see him one and she will never go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1873645].votes_count ]]