Rate Dr. AMBALAVANER Krishnamoorthy

Dr. AMBALAVANER Krishnamoorthy's Ratings

Great Dr, my husband and I wished to have him found earlier. After losing 3 pregnancies and having hard time conceiving, Dr krishnamoorthy was the greatest Dr to wish. Conceived twins, after being seen by him, just a few months. Thank you for everything Dr krishnamoorthy. Highly recommended without a second thought. BTW, staff is also amazing. I got pregnant while traveling oversea, and I was given weekly phone appointment with Dr Krishnamoorthy. Great guidance and very helpful.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

After losing a baby at 30 weeks due to a doctor's ignorance, we were recommended to Dr. Krish. From first meeting, we knew he would be our new doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease no matter how crazy I got at an appointment. My son had to be delivered a couple weeks early due to wrapping himself in the cord and Dr. Krish was amazing. He held my hands while I was getting my epidural and talked to me throughout the surgery. He kept checking on my husband and I and even allowed us a few minutes with our son before they took him to the nursery. Dr. Krish is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, knowledgable doctor.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2013 | flag

Don't go to his office, your high risk pregnancy will be risker! In total I had 3 office visits so far. He was 1 hour and 2 hours late on my second and third visit. The first late was blamed to traffic. The 2 hour late was not even explained. There is no reminder or advance notices at all. Even worse, on my third visit he lost his cool when I ask him why I have to be here so many times. He almost yelled to me that because I have diabetes in my first pregnancy. I said my OB don't think I am "high-risk". He suddenly out of control and told me "that's fine! you are free to go! I don't want to see you again!".... Dr Krish, I don't want to see you either! What if I am high-risked?? It gonna be risker to visit this high risk doctor. The other reviewer said with Dr Krish's care, she lost her baby. I can totally image that! And I also agree with another reviewer that he is a "money-minded" doctor! His staff always ask you to pay bills at office and sorry you could not pay by credit card!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I love the way there's a counter positive comment for every negative comment. Which leaves me to believe, those "positive" comments are left by his staff. Never going to this guy!

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Saw this Dr for 2 months. He did over 15 un authorized tests witch ended up costing us over $4000. We knew nothing about these tests until we received the bill. The worst part is our baby died and Dr Krish refused to help us any further. I had to go to the ER in order to get someone to induce labor and deliver our deceased baby girl. We still have not been allowed to obtain copies of the unauthorized genetic tests Dr Krish did. He is rude and cruel. DO not go to this Dr!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr.Krish is a great doctor. He has great knowledge in his profession. I could directly talk to him on phone whenever a need came up. He helped me deliver my baby boy easily without any kind of confusion or complication. He was so cool and telling jokes while I was in labour and I think he does it so that the patient can calm down. I recommend him big time.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

A Labor & Maternity Nurse highly recommended him to me when I was searching for a high risk doc. He is great, and has delivered all three of my kids over the past decade. He answered all my questions and is very knowledgeable and many years of experience. He truly loves delivering babies. I highly recommend him as well.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

He was very rude and never explained anything. Even if I asked him a question he would never give me a straight answer or he would just say "that's normal". He would also make mean jokes all the time and once embarrassed me in front of the whole staff and other patients. He also thinks he knows everything and that his patients are complete idiots. I only had some spotting in the beginning of my pregnancy and he treated me like if I'd had a placenta previa. He put me on bedrest for 2 weeks, he wouldn't let me do any type of physical activity throughtout my whole pregancy, and he told me I couldn't have sex for like 3 months. He wouldn't even let me go swimming, which is a great excercise for pregnant women. He wouldn't let me have a birth plan and the day of the delivery he was ruder and meaner than every, and made my birth experience HORRIBLE! He has a very medicalized view towards labor, and thinks natural deliveries are "no good". I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

He needs to take course on "how to behave with patients". My wife went to see him one and she will never go back again.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

WORST OBGYN EVER! First of all, he’s rude and makes mean jokes. Second of all he THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING, when he doesn't know crap. He didn’t let me have a birth plan. And the day of the delivery, he was SO MEAN. He took like 3 hrs to get there. He made me get an epidural, after I’d been telling him for months I wanted a natural delivery. When I told him I thought my labor was moving quickly (cause I had gotten to 6 cm in less than 5 hrs) he practically laughed in my face and said it would probably be another 6 HOURS, and when I got the epidural it took me 10 MINUTES to get fully dilated. Then b/c I couldn't feel my contractions with the epidural it took me 2 hours to push the baby out,through which he was pissed off and rude the whole time, and kept yelling at me that I wasn't pusing. And when the baby was finally born, he nearly died b/c he wasn’t breathing. Then he had the nerve to blame what happened on me! I was crying for months over what happened.I can't help but hate him.

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag